chris or percy?

Percy

After everybody update Rachel on what happened she said to me "well aren't you gonna go after her?" I know I'm supposed to but I really don't wanna hurt her again so I just shook my head. Rachel looked at me like she was shocked and astonished and said "I thought you loved her!" Leo then said "wait he doesn't" and rest of them just facepalmed

Then I said "of course I do! I just don't wanna hurt again" Rachel looked at me like she was tired of this drama and said "listen to me drama queen. You can only delay the inevitable. You gonna have to face her soon or later" then I said "later" and tried to scram but was caught by Frank. It looked like Rachel was running out of patience.

Rachel then said "think about it this way, if you don't go and talk to her she will think that you actually cheated on her with aphr...." she was interrupted by piper who said "some girl" everyone gave piper weird looks and Rachel just said "anyway I think it's high time that you told her about your curse and..." Leo interjected "you know it won't kill the both of you to tell us about it too"

I know that both aphrodite and Rachel are right and that this is the right thing to do but everytime I see her crying and my heart breaks. Before I could make up my mind Rachel said "that's it! I've had it with you people percy Jackson get in the van and the rest of you Go back to the hotel."

Leo then argued "how are we supposed to get back to the hotel?" Which earned him a death glare. Leo then said "we'll just get a taxi" and leo searched his pockets for his van keys and then said "where are the keys? " Rachel just looked exasperated at leo and said "we'll go in the taxi and which idiot gave leo the key" and Jason raised his hands shyly and Rachel said "just what I thought" and literally dragged me to the taxi. Leaving behind a startled and embarrassed Jason.

-------------------------------time skip-------------------------------

I knew that the first place that she would go for refuge would have to be Chris's house. We some how figured out the address and went there. We were greeted by a grumpy looking chris. After looking at our faces he tried to slam the door on us but before he could do that I put my foot in.

then rachel said "is annabeth here?" He just said "no" and rachel then said "your such a bad liar" and she then started to shout "annabeth! " he just shushed her and looked at me and said "ask your girlfriend to be quiet " and then I said "she's not my girlfriend and you aren't annabeth's boyfriend either so, let us in we have to talk to her"

We then got into a staring contest which I obviously won after he lost he said "fine you can go talk to her but if you hurt her I swear that it will be the last thing you do. But first I will go talk to her to see if she wants to talk to you and don't try to listen to our conversation the walls are sound proof" with that he left to see annabeth.

Wait, did that guy just threaten me. The great perseus Jackson was threatened by a puny mortal. But you could totally see that he cares a lot about annabeth and would do anything for her.

Annabeth

I was curled up in a blanket and was reading fault in our stars and was eating milk chocolate and drinking hot chocolate when chris entered the room. He seemed worried and sad. He came and sat near me.

After looking at the tears in my eyes he asked me "annabeth are you alright? Did percy hurt you that badly?" And I just said "no, gus died. Do you think I'm the kind of girl that cries over a boy?" Then I realized that I did cry a lot when percy broke up with me so I said "never mind that. I'm over percy now what ever he wishes to do in his life is up to him. I thought that we formed a real connection but I  must be mistaken and it was stupid of me to run away"

Chris then said "so do you like him or not?" And I said "of course I do but its complicated. We both were best friends since we were 12 an started dating when he turned 16. When we were dating he made me feel like I was the only thing he needed and eventhough my mom and his dad hated each other we still dated. He always supported me and cheered me up when no one could. Of course I'm in love with him, chris"

Chris then said "but he cheated on you and broke your heart" and I said "but he had a very good reason for it " and then he said "he broke your heart again today and yet you still support him" and I said "I may have over exaggerated a little bit"

he just sighed and said "you trust him a lot don't you? Even if he breaks your heart or cheats on you your still in love with him but you don't seem to trust me, one of your best friends. The one who picked up the peices, the one who consoled you day and night, the one who has always been there for you but you never seem to feel that way about me"

I just said "chris, I...." and he interrupted me and said "never mind that so, I have a hypothetical question if percy was here right now would you like to meet him?" And I said "what! He is here now! Did he hear our conversation. Please tell me the walls are sound proof " he then said "of course they are"

After fixing myself up I opened the door. When I opened the door I saw percy and rachel hugging which was fine but what was increased my suspicion was that they instantly tore apart from each other and blushed and Rachel then excused herself and went down stairs. Chris then said "I'll leave you two alone now" and went down stairs

Maybe chris is right. Maybe I'm this sweet, naive, innocent girl that percy took advantage of. I know what chris is saying is right. logically the best thing to do will, be to date chris or not date at all but my heart still yearns for percy. I have already given my heart to percy and all I can do right now is trust him to make the right decisions. I kept on repeating Chris's words "he broke your heart today but still you support him" maybe chris is right maybe percy is a heartbreaker but he is still my percy. With that I asked percy to come in.

How is the story so far? The next chapter will be about percy's curse I think. Well I hope you like this chapter and thank you all for getting this story to almost 600 reads. Thank you so much for reading. Have a great day! Bye!