Little Things~ Larry Stylinson

Louis. All Harry could think about now a days.

Your Hand fits in mine

Like it's made for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

The older lad didn't know why the younger had been so needy lately. Always trying to be the center of Louis' attention. Not that Louis minded Harry's clinging. It was nice.

And I'm joing up the dots

With the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

 You see both boys are in love with each other, but refused to tell. Harry's thought went a little like this 'How can I tell Lou that I love him?' And Louis were kinda like this 'I can't tell Haz that I love all of those little things about him!'

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

So the boys didn't tell. Until one day Ed Sheeran walked up with a gorgeous song. As they were listening to it, the Cheshire lad couldn't help but sneak glances at Louis.

I know you never loved

Your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back

At the bottom of your spine

But I'll Love them endlessly

And the day of the final recording when they heard it all together, Louis couldn't stand it and had to leave. Harry followed quickly behind.

I won't let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you

They add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

Louis slide his back down the wall, and didn't notice the taller lad making his way over. Harry crouched down and rested a had on the Doncaster lad's knee. Louis looked up, only to be captivated into those emerald eyes. "What's wrong?"

You can't go to bed

Without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason

You talk in your sleep

And all those conversations

Are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

"I can't take it anymore, Hazza. That song describes my feelings so perfectly," whispered the heart broken lad. "What, Lou? Who?" asked the younger lad, it hurt him to see Louis this way.

I know you never loved

The sound of your voice on tap

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze

Into your jeans

You're perfect to me

The two stared at each other for a bit. "I can't tell," Louis sobbed. "Lou bear, you can tell me anything," Harry looked at him, heart broken. Lou stared at Harry, both with tears in there eyes.

I won't let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you, It's you

They add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

"Harry, don't cry," whimpered Lou. "But you don't trust me. I thought you loved me," Harry cried. "I-I..." Louis trialled off.

You'll never love yourself

Half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right Darlin'

But I want you to

Harry shook his head, and stood. "Well, thanks, Louis. I suppose now is a bad time to say that I'm in love with you," Shaking his head again, Harry started to walk away.

If I let you know

I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself

Like I love you

Oh

"Harry! Wait, please don't leave," Louis sobbed from his spot on the floor, "I love you please come back!" Harry turned to look at the older boy. "How can I believe you?"

I've just let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

Cause it's you

Oh, it's you, it's you

They add up to

And I'm in love with you

"I'm in love with you too," Lou choked out.

And all these little things

I won't let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you, it's you

They add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

"Lou, how can you lie to me?" shrieked the other lad. "I'm not lying! I love you just like you love me! Please, you have to believe me!" Louis started to sob. "Lou, don't cry. I hate to see you cry," Harry was instantly at the other lads side. Lou looked up, and Harry was captured by blue eyes. Suddenly they were in a passionate kiss. Neither were sure who initiated it, but it was sheer perfection.

______________________________________

Have any of you heard Little Things?!?! It's utter perfection! You guys, I'm dying because of how perfect it is and- and... Guys I can't even think staight right now! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xo Sarabeth