The Wedding Speech ~Lilo

"Everything faded when I saw him for the first. I just remember I was talking to Harry about some girl in his class he though was hot, then it was just me and him. In this white, hazy room, and he was walking towards us. Except he wasn't, he was walking towards his group of friends behind us. I remember not being able to breath as he passed by me. His scent intoxicating me. His friends started shouting and pulled him away before I even figured out what his name was. Harry, saw me staring, of course. He said to me, 'Liam, Lou. That was Liam.' Harry of course knew who he was, Harry knew everyone in that school.

"It was a month before I finally spoke to him. I soon realized his locker was to down from me, and I got to see him after every class. Harry was the one to introduce us, the little meddling jerk he is. He basically dragged me over to meet him, said I was getting creepy watching him. Liam was so much more perfect up close. His entire persona screamed innocence and he sort of look like a puppy. His smile was the most dazzling thing I had ever seen. But his voice, oh his voice sounded like honey, and felt like someone had poured hot water all over my insides. I remember thinking, 'Man, I could listen to him speak for hours on end and not be bored.' When it was my turn to speak I nearly froze up, my mouth felt like it was stuffed with cotton balls. But I managed to not stutter and make a huge fool of myself. 

"Two years after we met we started dating. We would have been together sooner, but Liam had, of course, fallen in love with someone else. Niall Horan, his best man. They lasted about five months,but they weren't actually together. They we're still more like mates than lovers. I remember him coming to me sobbing, he had really thought he loved him. So I had to wait till he felt better about that break up, and when he did I was still a bit hesitant. I mean, what if he didn't feel the same way about me. I would be heart broken. I eventually forced myself to.

"Our first big fight was over something stupid, even though he may disagree. I had been spending sometime with my friend, Eleanor. She knew me and Liam were together, and Liam knew the two of us were just friends. In fact, she was helping me with a class I was failing. Liam became very upset with me going out to meet her or the lads, and coming home late. He had figured I was cheating. Which was very wrong. After the fight he ran outside, and I chased after him. I could not let the best three years of my life leave me. I was screaming still, but this time I was begging him to stay. I couldn't have him leave me. But he did. He came back in the morning to find me sleeping on the lawn of our apartment building. He carried me back to the flat, and has never left me after a fight again. Maybe the flu I came down with afterward had something to do with that.

"The day I proposed was actually the day we began dating also. It was our four year anniversary, and I couldn't wait any longer. I knew he never like big scenes so I did it in privet. We were on a very romantic picnic my friend Zayn had set up for me, and I asked right before we had desert. He started crying which made me start to cry, but it end with smiles and some pretty delicious cake. It was the second happiest day of my life.

"Which brings me to today, the happiest day of my life. The day I finally married that perfect boy that makes me weak in the knees. And I'm up here giving a silly speech about us, when I could be down there dancing with him. So I think I might do just that."

Louis jogged over to his husband, and grabbed him by the hands. "That was great, Lou," Liam chuckled as Louis swung him around in a little circle. Neither of them really knew how to dance, but they didnt care. It was there wedding day, and they were as happy as could be. "Yeah, it was pretty fantastic," Louis spun them in yet another circle, faster this time. "I love you," Liam pressed a kiss to his lovers cheek. "Not as much as I love you."

---------------------------------------------

 Wrote this for Cassidy_Devine, she got all upset about my last Lilo one shot, so i figured I'd make her a happy one. Sorry it took so long, got busy.

Sarabeth Xo