Poor Hazza~Narry/Niam (Part 1)

Niall's POV

I stared blankly at the couple on the sofa. Liam and Danielle. Danielle was beautiful, and she was perfect for Liam. Most of the fans thought they were going to get married, it pains me to say it but they probably will. I'll have to sit and watch my love get married to his. Isn't it sick how things work? I stood and walked out of the room without a word. They didn't even notice me leaving, how typical.

Your probably wondering who I am by now. I am Niall James Horan and I am in love with Liam James Payne. My band mate. My best mate. My guy best mate. How could my life get any worse? I sighed falling face first into my mattress. I pulled out my cell phone and dialled the only number I could think of. "Hello? No! Louis, don't do that!" came his sweet voice, the last part a little distant. Like he was holding the phone away from his mouth. "Harry! What is Louis doing?" I asked, confusion leaking into my voice at the end. "Niall, haven't heard from you in a while mate! Lou is just trying to cook. Nothing to bad," he laughed. "I was wondering if you could come to my place. I invited Liam over, but he brought Danielle. So, I'm still all alone," i sighed into the phone. "I'll be right there!" he laughed.

Sure enough, I walked into the living room two minutes later to get the door. Liam and Danielle looked up, finally. "You invited some one else over?" Liam asked, hurt seeping into his words. "Yeah," I replied simply. Harry came through the door in a curly mess. Louis was standing behind him with his arms crossed. "Did you push him?" I asked Louis, looking at him funny. "Yes, yes I did!" he laughed. He reached forward and shut the door. "Are you alright, Haz?" I asked reaching out a hand to help him. He grabbed my hand and pulled himself off the ground. He nodded and laughed as I started smiling really wide. "I'm so happy you came! I was all alone!" I smiled pulling him to my room. "We were here," Danielle said, a frown across her face. I didn't answer, acting as if I didn't hear. I pulled Harry to my room. He shut the door and I fell into his arms. He stumbled backwards but regained his balance.

Harry's POV

To say I was shocked when he threw himself into my arms would be an understatement. "Niall, what's wrong, buddy?" I asked, rubbing his back soothingly. You see, I had fancied Niall since we got put together. I don't know if it was his dyed blond hair, his sparkling blue eyes, Irish accent or soft pale skin, but I have loved that little Irish leprechaun from first sight. He started crying, his whole body shaking, when he tried to speak. "Li-Liam!" he sobbed out, his tears wetting my shirt. "What about Liam?" I urged him on. "I love him! Not like a brother, but like I should love girl! I don't know what to do Harry!" he let out another sob. I froze. He loved Liam. How was I supposed to compete against Liam. I can't, I'll have to let him be with Liam if that's what he wants. Don't be stupid, try and win him over first. "Oh, Ni," I whispered leaning down to kiss his head. He looked up at me with tear filled eyes. You mean your not disgusted?" he asked with a hopefulness. "That would be rather hypocritical of me," I murmured. I walked him over to the bed, laying him down. "What?" He asked, looking up at me. He looked like a child. An adorable, perfect child. "I like guys also," I whispered, pulling the blanket up to his chin. "Who do you like?" he whispered. "It doesn't matter. My problem is similar to yours. He likes another guy, they aren't dating, but he still is in love with him," I smiled softly. "You should tell him," Niall told me. "I don't think that's the best idea," I sat beside him on the bed, putting my hand on his leg. "Please, Hazza? I want you to be happy," he looked at me with sweet eyes. "I'll think about it. Now I want you to go to sleep," I whispered, kissing him on the forehead. "Goodnight, Haz," he yawned. I stood and walked to the door. "Goodnight, Nialler," I sighed, shutting the door behind me.

I walked over to where Danielle and Liam sat. "I can not believe you," I snapped at the both of them. They looked up with a start. "Are you alright, Harry?" Liam asked. "Danielle can you leave please?" I asked through gritted teeth. She nodded gave Liam a kiss and they said their good nights. When she was finally gone, I turned to Liam with a nasty glare. If looks could kill, Liam would be dead by now. "What did I do?" he asked, standing up. Even though he was stranger and taller, I was angry and that gave me an advantage. "Can't you see what you're doing to Niall?" I hissed at him. "Niall? Is he okay?' he asked worriedly. "He's in love with you Liam! Why can't you see? You're breaking his heart!" I snapped at him. He looked at me, surprise written all over his face. "Niall loves me? Really?" he asked, happiness danced in his eyes. "Oh, don't tell me! You love him to!" I sighed, the anger draining out of my body. "Yeah! This is so great. I have to tell Dani it worked," he rushed out of the flat, pulling his phone out of his back pocket. I stared after him, tears built in my eyes. No. I had to wait to get home, before I could cry.

Louis' POV

Harry got back at one am. I shot up, looking at him hopefully. He looked up at me with tear filled eyes. "Oh, Harry! What happened?" I asked, rushing over to help him to the couch. Onece we were settled he started speaking. "He loves Liam. Liam loves him. By tomorrow they'll be together," he mumbled. Oh, god.  Harry must be so broke right now. And he isn't even crying. He doesn't have to pretend to be strong. "Oh, Harry, I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do," I sighed leaning forward and rubbing his back. He started to cry then, sobbing uncontrollably. If only I had stopped him from going. He wanted to tell Niall today, but when we got there he got nervous so I forced him in. It's all my fault. I should have let him leave. My poor, poor Hazza.

I woke up to find Harry asleep on my chest, his eyes were red and puffy. He looked awful. I picked him up and carried him to my room. I put him down, and his eyes opened. He looked around, and, as if it all came back to him, his eyes started to water. "Shh, Hazza. It's alright. I promise, it's alright," I whispered. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and stared at the message from Liam. 'hey Lou me and Niall have something important to tell everyone can we do it at you place~liam' I sighed, but responded with a yes. Harry was asleep when they got here an hour later. We all sat in the living room, Zayn sat in the chair, I sat on the sofa, and Niall and Liam sat on the love seat. "Whare's Harry?" Niall asked in his sweet accent. "He is feeling ill," I said stiffly. The boys looked at me funny, but carried on. "Me and Niall have decided it is best to tell you, that as of this morning, we are a couple," Liam said excitedly. Zayn smiled, and I forced a fake smile. This was going to crush him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was sad, and it's just part one! Liam is a jerk face for not understanding Harry loved Niall. Ha, I don't mean it. I love Liam. Comment! Vote! Fan! Still open for requests!