To Soon~No Pairing

Harry's POV

The tall female stepped into the room a bit nervously. "Hey," she greeted me quietly, taking the seat opposite of me. "Hey, I'm--" I started to say. "I know who you are, Haz. I'm Sierra," she played with one of her curly blond strands of hair. "Oh, so you're a directioner?" I laughed, surprised she wasn't freaking out. "Um, yeah, I am," she smiled slightly, and looked down. "Hey, you don't have to be nervous," I smiled. "I know. I just really shy, and being with my celeb crush doesn't help much!" she giggled softly. Her shining blue eyes locked with my for the first time. Her tan arms wrapped themselves around herself, she looked young about fifteen. "How old are you, Sierra?" curiosity invading me. "I'm twelve. I know I look old, but I'm not. I hate it when people tell me I look old. It used to be flattering, but know it just bugs me," she laughed. Her laugh was loud and filled the room. As soon as it happened you could see the dimples form on her cheeks. She was adorable. Her gaze flickered around the waiting room nervously, and when they landed on me she sighed. "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked her. Her smile fell and her eyes turned to the floor. "I have cancer," she whispered, and I could tell she was holding back tears. I moved so I was sitting next to her. We sat like that for a while, until she was called. "Here's my number, you should call me," I said as I picked up her phone. I quickly typed in the numbers, and handed it back.

Days had passed and me and Sierra talked all the time. She had even come over a few times. Eventually she told me she wanted to meet the boys. That would be the day to change everything.

Sierra's POV

I stepped through the door, carefully holding up my flowing ankle length purple skirt. People would probably question my choice of a plain black shirt and a pair of worn black converse to go with it. I was excited to meet the boys, and yet nervous at the same time. Harry told me I should get here early to get comfortable before they got here. So here I was at eleven fifteen, stepping into the familiar flat. "Sierra! Right on time, love," Harry exclaimed, as I stepped in. "Where are you, babe? And how did you know I was here?" I shouted back. "I'm in the kitchen, Cece. And you aren't the most quiet person ever," he laughed. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the room. He turned to look at me, and his shining eyes fell when he saw me. He stepped over and stroked the skin of my head. "When did the last of it go?" he whispered. "Yesterday, I have a wig. I just wanted you to see first," I whimpered. I pulled the blond wig out of my bag. It was curly, but not like mine. My hair always was more of a rats nest, this was more elegant. He gently put the scratchy thing on my head, and smiled softly. "Help me make lunch?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood.

I barely noticed thatfifteen minutes had passed, when I heard a knock at the door. "I'll go get it, you finish serving," he kissed my forehead, and walked away. I served the salad first then lightly sprinkeled the dressing on top. I set the six plates on the table, then six glass cups, and finally six sets of silver ware. I was filling each glass with water when they walked in. "You're such a perfectionist," Harry laughed and rolled his eyes. "And you are jerkface," I rolled my eyes, and took a deep breath befor turning around. I flashed the boys a quick smile, and looked down. "Lads, this is Sierra.  Sierra these are the lads," he introduced us."Hey," I greeted softly. I didn't hear a response and looked up nervously. "I thought you said we were meeting your girlfriend!" Louis said in shock. "No, I said I want you to meet my friend," Harry said shaking his head. "Same thing!" Louis exclaimed. "Calm down, love. I promise we aren't dating. I'm only twelve," I laughed at the shocked faces of the other lads.

The day ended pretty well. The boys overcome there shock and we had a greet time. But I felt very bad that day. I don't know why, but my stomach was killing me. The next day I entered the hospital with excitement in my eyes, and left with tears. I had only two months. Last time they checked I had a year. I called Harry sobbing, sitting on the front steps of the dreary, gray building. "Hey, babe!" Harry exclaimed after the first ring. "I-I need you to pick me up. I'm at London Central Hospital," I sobbed. (Is that even a real hospital? I don't even know!) He hung up in was there in two minutes. I climbed into the passenger seat without saying anything. We made it to the flat before I broke down. I sobbed into his arms, and I felt as if I couldn't breath. Two months. Only two months.

Harry's POV

My eyes widened at the words that poured from the shaking girls lips. "I've only got two months left, babe," her voice barely above a whisper. Her grip around me tightened. "It's okay, love. You're going to make it through this," I promised even though I knew it was a lie. "I love you, Harry. I really, really do," she whimpered. "I know, I love you too," I stroked the blond wig on her head. We stayed in that position until Louis came barging in with Liam trialling behind. Sierra sniffled and pulled away. "Oh, look we  walked in on a moment!" Niall shouted as he stepped through the door. "Shut up, Niall," I tried to laugh. "What's wrong?" Zayn asked instantly. "Cancer. Two months left. Wig. Not actual hair. I'm dying," was all Sierra could get out as she started to sob again. She fell to the ground, her hands covering her face.

We all sat around the young girl, wrapping her in a large hug. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "For what?" Liam asked, wiping at her tears. She shrugged and bowed her head. "Look, babe, we're going to make sure you have the best last two months of your life okay?" Harry informed, standing the small girl up.

Third Person POV

And they did. Sierra got to do everything she wanted until, her body failed her. Then the boys spent every moment they could in that dreary hospital room. It was Harry that was with her when she was going. She looked up at him with shining eyes and said "Babe, don't cry to much. I know you'll miss me, but I'll always be with you. Even when you think I'm gone. I love you for doing what you did for me. Not even my parents cared enough. Thank you. I love you, Hazza."

But Harry did cry a lot. He hated the fact that such a beautiful life was cut to soon.The boys were just as sad. This perfect girl would always be with them. Just like she promised. She watched over them with soft eyes, and a delicate smile.

_______________________________________

So this is for Cancer Awareness Month. I just wanted to write something for it, because cancer really is a dreadful thing. And I have no idea what to make people look like anymore. So if the girl characters start looking exactly the same, it is because that is what I look like. Sorry.

Xo SaraBeth