Poor Hazza~Narry/Niam (Part Two)

I sat up in my bed, pausing as I realised today was the day. Today Niall and Liam were going to tell Simon and Management. I forced the tears back, like I had done every morning for the past five months. I got up and dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and white converse. I stared at myself in the mirror. No wonder Niall didn't love me. I looked disgusting, with messy brown curls, never changing choice of outfit, and lanky frame. Louis walked in, and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I turned to bury my head in his neck.

"It's okay, Harry. Maybe Management won't allow, and they'll have to break up," he whispered. "That would be horrible for them, and then we wouldn't be able to date either," I mumbled. "Come on, we need to go," Louis sighed. We walked out of our flat to the car waiting for us, the other boys already in it. Liam and Niall sat together, holding each others hands. A nervous, excitement bubbled from them. As soon as we sat down, I layed my head on Louis shoulder and closed my eyes. "Is Harry alright, Lou?" Liam asked. No, I'm not fine. Not that you care, I mean you haven't noticed. "He's just a bit tired. Didn't get much sleep last night," Louis said, a certain coldness in his voice. I pinched his thigh, and slapped my hand. "Sorry, Haz. I didn't mean it," he sighed. I opened my eyes, only to wish they had stayed closed. Liam and Niall were snogging right in front of us. "That should be me, feeling your kiss," Louis whispered the line of a Justin Beiber song into my ear. "Louis!" I laughed. "You were thinking it to," he giggled. "Maybe I was," I snickered. "What's so funny, lads?" Niall asked in his innocent accent. "Louis is being Louis I bet," Liam said before we could speak. "Yeah, that's it," Lou said through a fake smile.

The car came to a stop in front of the building. He walked in, only to be directed to the confrense room. "Hey, Uncle Si!" Louis and I greeted as soon as we walked in. "Hello, boys," he laughed. We all sat at the circler table in the order of me, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall. "So, boys, what is so urgent?" he asked. And finally the words that crushed my heart into dust were said. "Niall and I are together," Liam said, and my bottom lip trembled. "Really? Hm, I always thought it would me Niall and Harry, but oh well," Simon smiled, casting a glance in my direction. We all laughed, but mine was a fake laugh. Finally the meeting was over, but Uncle Si pulled me to the side. "You are in love with Niall," he said, more of a statement than question. I nodded silently. "Then why are you letting this happen?" he asked. "Better him happy with Liam, then miserable with me," I sighed. "Your a strong man, Harry," he said, clapping his hand on my shoulder. We said our farewells, and I walked back to the other lads."What did he want?" Liam asked, stupid Daddy Direction. "He just wanted to ask me something,' I responded dully. The lads looked at me worriedly, but they brushed it off.

"What don't we all go back to me and Harry's flat?" Lou asked. Everyone agreed, but when we got there I instantly headed for my room. I face planted on my bed, but I could still here them talking. "What's wrong with Harry, Lou?" Niall asked, worry filling his voice. "You mean you haven't noticed?" Zayn asked. "Haven't noticed what?" Liam questioned. "Harry has been like this since you two started dating," Zayn responded, I could almost feel them turn to look at Lou. "Maybe if the three of you weren't so oblivious, you would know!" he growled angrily. "I'm going to go talk to him," Niall stated. A minute later there was a knock at my door. "It's open," my voice came out muffled by my pillow. I heard him open my door, and sigh. He walked over and sat next to me. "What's wrong, Hazza? Do you not like the fact that me and Liam are dating?" he asked carefully. "No, I don't like the fact that..." I trialled off, not being able to finish. "Are you mad at me?" he asked. "No, I'm mad at myself. Mad at myself because I was a coward, mad at myself because I was weak, mad at myself because I'm not being good enough," I whispered, before sobbes erupted from my body. He wrapped his arms around my body, comforting me. "Is this about your love?" he whispered. "He finally got the person he wanted, now he's happy. Now he is loved by someone so much better then me. Someone who can love him better then I could. Maybe he was ment for the other, and I was meant for him," I mumbled. "Harry, that doesn't make sense," he whispered, confused by my words. "It does. He was meant for his lover, and I was meant to be the best friend who was always there to help him up, but not to fell his soft lips against my own," I sighed, pushing him off of me. "Harry-" he started, but I cut him off. "Go to Liam, but call me when you need help up," I whispered, pushing him from my room. The look of understanding crossed his face. and he froze. "I love you," I whispered, shutting my door. "Oh, God. Harry open the door," he gasped, as I locked my door. I just smiled sadly and walked over to my bed, sitting down. "Harry! Open the door! Please!" Niall shouted. I heard the other boys try to pull him away. And then Louis sad voice filled the air. "Now you understand. It might be best you tell the others, because we won't," Louis sighed, leaning against my door. "Just remeber I love you," I whispered. Please, Niall, remeber you will always have to hearts in your hands. Liams, and the shattered pieces of mine. THe fragments that yearn for your soft touch, your sweet voice, your gentle eyes, but know they can't have any of that. And so they lay in your palm, waiting, always waiting, for the day you try to put them back together. That day may never come, but at least we might hope.