What Even ~ Ashley and Louis (Part Two)

We're serial killer's, Ashley. The words danced around her head, made her feel dizzy. "What? No, that can't be possible! You can't be!" she shouted, covering her eyes. "Ashley, calm down," Louis crouched down in front of her, and pried her hands away from her face. She struggled to back away into the couch, not being able to think straight. "No, no! It's not possible. No," she whispered as she shook her head violently. Liam stood and walked over to the two of them. "You do realize what we have to do now, Lou?" he sighed placing a hand on the older boys shoulder. "Can't we spare her, she won't tell anyone. Will you, babe?" he turned his head between the both of them. "No," she whimpered into her arms, as she pulled her legs up, folded her arms on her legs, and buried her head into her arms. "See, Li? Let's just let her go. Please, I don't want to hurt this one," the boy looked so sad to have to do something to the poor girl. "Fine, but we can't just let her go. I'm afraid we're going to have to..." Liam trailed off hating the idea of what he was about to say. "I'm okay with that! She seems nice!" Niall chirped from his place on Harry's lap. "Whatever it is, I'm not okay with it! not in the slightest!" the frightened girl whimpered. "Well, we don't really care what you think, darling," Zayn chuckled darkly, and turned his gaze from the window. "The upstairs bedroom is clear, we can keep her there," Harry piped in. "Yeah, that seems like a good idea," Liam sighed, and pulled something out of his pocket. He gently tipped it into Ashley's mouth as she struggled against Louis who had her tight against his chest. Suddenly the small girl fell into a pit of darkness.

Ashley woke up a few hours later in a dark room. Much to her relief she wasn't tied up, and seemed to be laying on a bed. She sat up and looked around in confusion. "Good you're awake!" came a cheerful voice from the doorway. Ashley turned to see a blonde standing in the doorway. "Louis' been checking on you every five minutes, but we managed to get him to fall asleep saying we would check on you," Niall shrugged, walking over and sitting beside her. "Where-Where am I?" her hand flew up to her head and she groaned. She had a pounding. "Me and Lou brought you to the extra room, figured you would rather it up here than in the basement. Oh, and we aren't exactly the strongest, Louis and I, so we kind of dropped you. Sorry," he explained handing her a couple of pills and a bottle of water. Ashley flinched at the thought of the basement and why she wouldn't like it there. Is that where they killed people? Were their dead bodies? Was the whole place covered in blood? "We don't kill people down there if that's what you're wondering. It's just got a bad draft," Niall chuckled. "I-I uh...That wasn-" Ashley started to say. "It's fine, I mean we did kind of tell you that's what we do. Louis is so upset that you'll hate him. We've never seen him so distraught, and we've now him for years," an upset look flashed across his face. "I'm sorry?" she tried to say, but it came out like more of a question. "I should go tell the other's your awake," Niall laughed, and left the room.

Louis shot out of his bed as soon as he heard Niall say she was awake. She probably hated him, but Louis had never felt like this about someone. Louis raced from the room straight to the extra bedroom. When he saw her just sitting there he could have fainted from happiness. He was afraid something had happened to her while he was away, and that he would find her awake but dying. Ashley turned her head and smiled at him when he stepped into the room. "I heard you dropped me, jerk. Gosh, first you kidnap me then you drop after knocking me out," she grumbled jokingly. Louis barely heard what she said, and he rushed towards her. "I'm so sorry. I'm a horrible person, I'll convince Liam to let you go, okay? I'm a wretched human being, I'm so sorry," he rushed out, wrapping his arms around her. "Hey, calm down. I'm alright, and I haven't got anything to go back to so it doesn't really matter," she chuckled with a soft shrug. "Nothing to go back, I'm sure you have someone?" Louis looked up at her with big teary eyes. "Ah, no. I'm in a foster home with like fifty other kids. They won't realize I'm gone for like months. I mean I'm inanely angry that I've been kidnapped and will never be alright with the idea of you guys murdering people. But what can I do about it?" Ashley shrugged. Louis tackled her then, pressing kisses to her face. 

----------------------------

Ashley covered her head with a pillow as another scream echoed from outside her window. She mimicked the scream her mouth pressed against her mattress. Niall came tumbling into her room. He picked up her trembling form and carried her from the room. "I'm sorry, so sorry. We didn't realize where it was happening. I'm so sorry," he muttered. He cradled her as they sat on the sofa. Ashley could still hear the muffled screams.

Louis entered the house about thirty minutes later. He was dressed in black skinny jeans and a white v-neck. Both were covered in blood. His eyes widened as he took in Ashley's crying form. "What is she doing out here?" he growled. "Some idiot decided to commit murder right underneath her window,"  Niall seethed. Louis visibly paled, he shook his head, "No, I didn't, I didn't mean to." He stumbled out of the room reappearing ten minutes later, his hair damp. He pulled Ashley up and into his arms. She struggled and kicked at him. "Hey, hey calm down. I'm sorry, Ashley. So sorry."

It took three hours for her to finally speak to him. Louis had locked them in his bedroom and refused to let her out. "Why?" she whispered, "You could do something, anything, else. Why this?" Louis froze. He didn't really have an answer for her. "The first time was an accident. Liam hit someone with his car, we all helped hide the body. We all new it was an accident, but then one day Liam showed up on my doorstep covered in blood and crying. We helped him hide that one too. It only took about four more bodies before the cops started to catch on. We moved then, on the pretense of going to college. Zayn started a few weeks after we moved. Harry was next, then me. I remember my first kill, it felt very... freeing. Niall was last, he still feels bad when he makes a kill. We move every so often. We stick to big cities. They're easier," Louis shrugged.

"You say it so casually, how long has this been going on?" Ashley shook her head, trying to clear it. "Oh, um maybe three years," he smiled softly. "Is there any chance of you stopping?" she asked. Louis shook his head and sighed. "Well, then don't do it where i can hear or see it and never even think about me while your covered in someone else's blood and we'll be fine," Ashley grinned and pulled him into a kiss.

--------------------------------------------

Remember that one time I promised a sequel to that one shot, here it is! Yay!

SaraBeth