She Helped Us ~Mirand and Harry/ Larry

Harry stepped into the diner with his head down and his eyes full of tears. He sat in a tattered leather booth and buried his face in his hands. "Hey, sweetheart, is there something I can get you?" A soft voice spoke. Harry looked up with tear filled eyes, and shook his head. "You look like you could use one of our famous 'This Heartbreak Won't Last Forever' hot chocolates," laughed the tall female. "Well, then I'd like one of those," Harry just barely chuckled.

Ten minutes later Harry and the waitress were sitting in the small booth. "Now tell me what's wrong, honey?" she reached out a tan hand. Her shining blue eyes fixed on him. "First you have to tell me your name. I'm Harry by the way," he shook out his curls, before looking back up at her. "I'm Miranda, and you really don't think you have to tell me your name, do you, Styles?" She laughed, her laughter seemed to fill the whole room and sooth Harry. "I'm in love, and I know they don't love me back. They have a girlfriend," Harry whispered. "Louis?" was the only response the curly haired by got. Harry nodded sadly. "It's okay. I promise," she whispered, her hand holding his.

It had been three week since the day at the diner. Miranda called Harry often. He found out she was eighteen, studying literature and business at Uni, had a pet bird, and had dreams of getting a book published one day. He's not sure how it happened, but they become a couple. One day they had been talking when Miranda randomly asked "Harry, I won't to help you get over Louis. Be my boyfriend?" And of course Harry couldn't refuse. Miranda would be stopping by his flat for the first time today. Harry was nervously waiting, and when there was a knock at the door he nearly had a panic attack. Miranda stood at the door with a sweet smile. She looked around the flat, before falling onto his couch. "Prefect," she smiled.

"Louis! What is your problem?" Harry shouted. The older boy had thrown a fit when he found out that Harry had a secret girlfriend. "How could you keep something so big from me?" Louis shouted. He was pretending to be angry, but really he was heartbroken. Louis loved Harry. "I just didn't want you to freak out okay!" Harry snapped. "I want to meet her," was all the poor lad could say. So Harry had to call Miranda and ask her to come over. She was there within ten minutes. "Is everything alright, sweetie? You sounded a bit frantic," Miranda kissed Harry on the cheek. She then saw they older lad, and smiled knowingly at Harry. She pushed a blond curl out of her face, and Louis mad a face at her brown roots. "You need to redye your hair," sass dripped into Louis very posture. "I know!" she laughed her sweet laugh. Louis couldn't help the smile that filled his face. If Harry was with someone else, he was glad it was her.

"Lou, is something wrong?" asked the caring voice that he knew to well. "No, Randy, I'm fine," Louis sighed. "Don't lie to me," Miranda smiled sweetly. "I'm not lying! I'm fine! Just please go," he shouted. "You love him," she said in her knowing way. "I can't help it! I'm sorry," he sobbed. She wrapped her arms around him. Miranda whispered soothing words into his ear, until Louis fell asleep. She stepped out into hallway, and walked her and Harry's flat. "What's wrong? Is he okay?" Harry asked frantically. "He loves you," was all Miranda said. She walked to the extra bedroom, which was never used, and closed the door. Harry tumbled to the floor, trying to process the information that had been fed to him.

Maybe a week had passed and here Louis was standing in the middle of the neat flat. Miranda never let this place get messy. "I'll see you tonight, okay?" she kissed Harry on the cheek. Miranda walked over to Louis and wrapped her arms around him. "Go for it. He loves you too," whispered the tall girl. She pulled away and walked out the door. "Harry, I have something to tell you," Louis whispered. "What is it, boo bear?" Harry asked worriedly. Louis collapsed onto the sofa. "I can't do this, but I have to. Miranda wants me to," he mumbled to himself. "Lou, your frightening me," the younger boy sat beside him. "Iloveyou!Likemorethanafriend!Pleasedon'thateme!" rushed out the poor boy. "Boo bear..." suddenly the two were wrapped in a warm in embrace. "I love you too."

Miranda didn't come home that night. Or the night after, and the boys were starting to worry. "Where could she be?" muted Harry, pulling at his curls. "Calm down, love," Louis kissed his boyfriends head. Yes, boyfriend. Harry planned on breaking up with Miranda when she got home, but you can see that didn't happen. "I'm just worried about her," sniffled the Cheshire lad. Louis sighed and ran a hand through the boys hair.  'Where are you, Randy?' Louis thought. He to was worried about the girl. It was hard not to get attached to someone like her. She was so kind, loving, and selfless. She was absolute perfection. The two boys wouldn't be able to deal with her disappearance without each other.

Three years later Harry and Louis were sitting in there new house. Harry was rocking there adopted child, Randy. He was only a few months old, and absolutely precise. "Hello?" Louis asked into the phone. "Hello, is this Louis Tomlinson-Styles?" asked the professional voice on the other end. "Yes, who is this?" he asked, slightly worried. "This Sheriff Roll. I would like to inform you, as the next of kin, we have found the remains Miranda Dandy," the sheriff informed. "Th-thank you. May I ask where?" he asked in a shaking voice. "By a couple renting a cabin in the woods. They found her while fishing in a lake. I am sorry for your lose," said the man, before hanging up. "Harry, they found her," Louis whispered, kneeling in front of his husband. "Who?" Harry asked in confusion. "Miranda," Louis whispered, bursting into tears. "Oh," Harry whispered.

Month later they were holding a funeral for the wonderful girl. The girl that would forever live on their hearts. Miranda had been a wonderful person, who never thought of herself. Harry and Louis never did find a friend like Miranda. They have still think about her all the time, but stay strong.