Hybrids ~ Larry Ziall Payzer

I slowly made my way around the corner of the dark alley I had to go through to get back to my home. To say I hated taking this way was the absolute truth, but it was the shortest way to return home. To say I was shocked when I saw three people sitting on the wall would be an understatement. This place was usually deserted, which is why I take it. But I heard the way they were sobbing and whimpering, so I walked over to see if they were okay. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked as I crouched down in front of them. I took out my phone to shine the soft light on them to check for injuries. Shockingly enough when I turned my light on them, they each had a set of furry ears on the top of there heads!

"Oh my... Is this even possible?" I gasped staring at them. They all widen there eyes in fright, and tried to cower away. "Hey, now. I'm not going to hurt you, but you'll freeze to death out here. Come on back to my flat with me. You don't have to stay long, just let me give you a warm place to stay for a few days," I added in that last part so they didn't think I was forcing them to come. One looked at the other two and nodded. He had a buzzed head, big brown eyes, and defiantly looked like a little puppy. I smiled and stood reaching out to help the the buzz cut one up. I then helped the other to up. "Here one of you take my coat, and another can take my jumper," I shrugged them off handing them to the two nearest, who took them eagerly. One was the buzz cut guy, and another was a blond hair, blue eyed, puppy like one. Looking at them standing up I could see they both had tales also. I turned to the last one, he had chocolate curls, vibrant green eyes, kitten like one. "I'm sorry, I haven't gotten anything for you! How 'bout I carry you so you don't get cold!" I exclaimed when I was only left with my shirt and nothing to give to the third. He nodded before hesitantly walking to me. I picked him up, and started walking with the other two on my sides.

"Zee! Dani! I'm home! And I've got guest so be nice!" I called into the flat as we entered. I gently put the boy on his feet, and hung up my coat and jumper after taking them of the shaking boys. I ushered them to the living room, sat them on the coach, and gave them each a blanket. Dani raced into the room and launched herself at me. "Lou! Zayn is trying to accuse me of stealing his boyfriend! But I thought the guy was nasty, and Zayn deserves so--" Dani cut herself of when she looked up at saw three fuzzy eared people sitting on coach. "Dani, before you freak I think you should probably get Zayn. So, I only have to explain once. Zayn!" almost didn't call for the boy, but he knew Dani was much to in shock. "What, Lou? I'm busy!" Zayn whined walking into the room. "Moping because your guy dumped you isn't being busy! Now sit!" I order. He went to sit of the coach, looked at the trio for  second, before shrugging and sitting on the recliner. Dani went and sat at his feet, and I stood in the middle of  the half circle. "Explain, now!" Dani demanded.

So I explained finding them on the way home, and how they had both ears and tails. I think Dani would have fainted if she wasn't so curious. "What are their names?" she asked leaning in slightly. "I haven't got a clue! They haven't spoken to me!" I exclaimed, only just realizing that I hadn't a clue who they were. "Maybe they can't. I mean they cleared were living in that alley, or maybe multiple allies and you ruined there sleep," Zayn tossed in. I crouched down in front of curly. "Can you speak for me?" I asked him gently. I reached out to stroke his ears, but he shook his head and shoved my hand away. "Well, they can understand us, that's for sure," I turned my head to look at Zayn, but caught something in peripheral vision. "Can I check the tag of your shirt?" I asked as I turned back to look the curly haired one. He nodded hesitantly, turning slightly. I reached out and pulled the tag out of his shirt. There written in messy print was one word. Harry. "Harry? Is that your name?" I pushed the tag back, and leaned back on my heals. He nodded eagerly, and grinned widely. "Guys, check the tags on the others shirts," I grinned widely, before pulling myself up. I held out a hand and Harry let me help him up. "Come on, let's get you changed into something warmer."

I frowned at the boy in front of me. He was completely caked in mud and nastiness. "How would you feel if I told you that you need to shower, Harry?" I smirked at the younger boy. He frowned and looked at himself, before nodding at me. "I-I ha-have ne-ver h-had a b-bath befo-ore. Wi-wil y-you he-lp me-e?" Harry looked at me shyly, as I stared at him in shock. "Of course, Harry. Come on, follow me," I strode to the bathroom door, and held it open for him. I turned the handles on the tub, and ran a shower. I helped the boy out of his clothes and into the water. "It's cold!" Harry squealed in an almost high pitch voice. "Oh, sorry!" I exclaimed rushing to fix the water. Eventually he relaxed into the water. I reached across him from my place outside of the shower. I gripped the slippery bottle of shampoo, and squeezed some into my hand. I started rubbing it into his hair, and he frowned. "Wh-what are y-you d-doing?" he asked in confusion. "I'm cleaning you hair!" I laughed. I rinsed off my heads and tilted his head back.I gently ran my hands through it as the water hit it, to make sure all of the soap was out. I then reached out again, and grabbed a wash clothe and the body wash. I squeezed an unintentional large amount of soup onto it, and handed it to Harry. "Here," I said, "Use this to wash your body." Harry rubbed it onto his arm, and grinned when he saw the dirt start to wash away. I let him finish that before helping him out and drying him off. I had him stand there for a second as I turned off the shower. I led him back into the room, and gave him some clothes to wear and a pair of fuzzy socks. After he got dressed he stared at the socks before putting them on his hands. "No, they go on your feet!" I laughed, and helped him put them on.

And, well, lets just say the other two groups were doing the same thing. Except in Dani's case she accidentally kissed the adorable boy, and in Zayn's? That kiss wasn't accidental. Three different couples were made that night. Well, not so much that night but in the course of the next several months. The trio of hybrids never did tell where they came from, but we never pushed them into telling us. Quite a sweet love story, don't ya think?