The prophecy ~Zanna and Liam

He watched the tall girl move nimbly through the wood. She was not human, but he couldn't understand what exactly she was. Her sent was something he had never smelled before. Her beauty was something he had never seen. Her laughter was something he had never heard before. She practically glowed with innocence and light. 

Now, let me tell you a little bit about our to characters. First, there is our lovely lady Zanna. Though, she would prefer if you called her Jean. Her long chestnut, with a black under layer. It fell softly around her shoulders, and it fluttered up around her. Her bright amber eyes shone brightly with a kind of odd type of happiness. Happiness that was so hard to come by now a days. And she was tall, as all people of her kind should be. She was quiet when you first came across her, and, other than introducing herself, it was highly unlikely to speak to you for the first few minutes. Though if you really want to be with someone quiet, I do not suggest her. She is quite insane once you get to know her. She had a rather wild imagination, which probably had something to do with the large amount of books she had read. She could usually be found listing to music, and writing a tale about anything and everything.

Then, we have our cruel mister, Liam. With his buzz cut hair, hard brown eyes that shone hatred, his cold features, and never disappearing frown you would be terrified of him. He was that guy that made you cross the road so you didn't have to pass him. Not that he was out often. He would much rather stay at home, with his little clan, reading anything he could get his hands. And of course, he loved to hunt.

But there was something... different about our friends. You see, they weren't exactly human. Our pretty, little Zanna was a flower pixie. And cold, cruel Liam? Oh, our precious boy, was a vampire. I know what you're saying now, 'A vampire and a pixie? That's impossible!'' Well, think again, my sweets. Things like them live around us, living a day to day life like us. They work and play with you humans, and you never notice.How smart you actually if you can't see them? They are everywhere. Those little boys down the street? Werewolves. The sweet old lady next door? Tree nymph. That girl who constantly has a bottle of water with her? Mermaid. That man who gave you cold look last night on the street? Vampire. That child who's hair seemed to be made of gold? A love fairy. You humans are oblivious.

Now I bet you're asking 'But what are you?' My kind is different than the others. We are not human, nor myth. No one is even sure we exist. We are the Story Tellers. Every book, poem, novel ever written was written by us. William Shakespeare was one of us, and so are modern writers, like John Green for example. They are like me. And you don't know it. You see, some humans try to write, and a few books of theirs were published, but they will never be as good as ours. Now, back to our story.

Liam watched the tall, slender of the girl move gracefully. Her sent filled air and danced around him. She was different, and he didn't know what to make of it. He had never fed on a mythic creature, always making due with a human or animal of some sort. The vampire needed blood to survive, but he didn't need specific blood. He was special. Because most vampires couldn't live without the blood of mythical creature. Liam was born with a weird glow about him, and he grew up always very kind. Which was rare for a vampire. "I know you're there, love," came the sweet voice of Zanna. Liam stood, and slowly approached her. "If you're going to eat me, you better it quick. And if you will me live I must so I shan't be late for dinner," she smiled at him, even though he could kill her in a second. Why wasn't she cowering? Liam wondered, if she was a mythical creature she would surely what he was, right? But she just stared him, like she welcomed death. "Well, what's it going to be? Come on, I haven't got all day," hummed Zanna. "What are you?" Liam asked, finding his voice. "I'm a flower pixie," she grinned and gesture to her skirt, which seemed to be made of a... a rose? Then, she pointed to her back. Where two large beautiful wings unfolded. Liam gasped and stepped forward. "I take it you've near seen one of us," she giggled, and hand covering her mouth. She seemed so shy, but Liam could feel the power seeping from her. She was very powerful, and she could probably kill Liam. That isn't possible. Liam had always been taught that vampires were the superior race. They could never be killed, unless someone had a fire or they went out into the sun.

"I don't want to kill you, nor do I need to. I am simply here because I have never seen anything other humans and vampires. I don't need to feed off of magical creatures. I am sorry to have kept you so long," Liam whispered, stepping away from her. "You're different from other vampires, and they make fun of you. You have only a small amount of friends, and even they are slightly uncomfortable around you? Isn't that correct?" Zanna asked, staring him. "Yeah, yeah you're right. How do you know that?" the stunned boy stared her like she had a fire in her hands. "I'm Zanna, by the way. My friends call me Jean though," she smiled, and held out her hand. Liam paused momentarily, "It's lovely to meet you, Zanna Jean. I'm Liam Payne." They briefly shook hands, and Zanna grinned widely. "So, it is you!" she giggled. "Who am I exactly?" Liam asked, getting bored with the situation. And so Zanna started to recite something,

"There shall be a babe

Wrapped in a gold glow

 At his birth

He will be intelligent

And kind to all

He shall never feast

Upon the flesh of our

Mythical people

He shall meet a flower pixie

In the wood

And she shall ask

"Will you eat me or can I go?"

and he shall say

"I could never."

And the pixie shall be glad

And the Vampire shall be bored

So the girl shall say this prophecy

And he shall understand

And love shall be brought forth

And the Vampire will

No longer be a killer

But he and His loved ones

Shall become pixie's of all sorts

And they shall be happy

And the Boy shall be called

Liam Payne

And girl shall be called

Zanna Jean."

Liam stared in wonder, he couldn't believe his ears. "So, we're... meant to fall in love?" he asked, still horribly confused. "I've been coming to the woods everyday since i could come alone. You see, every pixie has a prophecy. It states who they will fall in love with and how. You are the other half of my prophecy!" Zanna giggled. Liam grinned, he had never thought he would fall in love. He launched himself forward, and placed a kiss her lips. Suddenly he was glow gold, and rising up. He in the blink of an eye, he was also a pixie. When he fell to the ground, Zanna was there to catch. "I love you," she whispered into his ear. "Not as much as I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrote this one shot for the lovely Zanna_Jean1999. I hope you love it, and sorry it took me so long to finish. 

Xo SaraBeth