The Body Guard~ Niall and Ashley

I stepped through the mass of screaming girls.I looked down and skimmed my outfit. A red tee, black leather jacket, black skinnies, and combat boots with a small heel. Oh, by the way my name is Ashley Martin. I am nineteen years old. I just started a new job, as One Directions new body guard.

I strode into the large building. I didn't even stop at the front desk, just walked straight to Simon's office. I opened the door, and stepped in. "Mrs. Martin, right on time," Simon stated. The boys were already sitting there. I leaned against the wall. "Now, I know this is hard for you to here, but Paul get be your body guard anymore. The fans have targeted him and made him a celebrity of sorts. He know can't protect you as well, because fans love him also. So this is you're new guard. Her name is Ashley Martin," Simon informed the boys. "What? But we love Paul!" screamed Niall. "Now, calm down. Ashley is trained and can protect you just as well. I'm sure you'll grow to love her as you love Paul," Simon sighed. "Yeah, and plus I'm a girl. So Directioners will hate me before they love me, which means I'll be here for a long time," I informed them. "You're American?" Louis asked me. "I am," I stated.

__________________________A week Later____________________________

I stood behind the boys as they signed posters. Fans were screaming, and a few were crying. I glared as one girl went to attack Harry. She nearly jumped over the table. I stepped forward, and lightly pushed her back. "Now, now I'm sure Harry would love to kiss you, but it isn't allowed," I stated as the girl started to frown. "Ugh, no one even likes you! Why don't you just quite!" the girl snapped. "Hey, shut up. Ashley is just doing her job," another fan stated, pushing the girl out of the way. I smiled and stepped back into place.

The rest of the day was slow, that is intell one of the last fans approached. She glared at Niall. "You're so disgusting. You shouldn't even be in the band. You aren't even british. You and that stupid Ashley girl should go die!" snapped the girl. I stepped forward and narrowed my eyes. "Hmm, is that so? Well, you see I am quite alright with you insulating me, but you better apoligize to Niall," I hissed. I stepped around the table. "Come on. What are you waiting for?" I asked the girl. "I'm sorry," she grumbled. She moved on to the other boys without another word. Niall smiled at me, as I moved past him. "Thanks," he whispered. "no problem," I ruffled his hair, and stood back in place.

_____________________________A month Later______________________

"Ash!" I looked up when I heard my name. "Hey, Ni," I laughed as the little Irish lad launched himself at me. The other boys followed behind him. Niall was now sitting on my lap. "Hey, Ash, I have something to ask you," Niall said randomly after a moment. "Go for it, boo," I laughed. He leaned in. "Will you go out with me?" he whispered in my ear. "Finally," I chuckled. "What?" he asked innocently. "I've only been waiting for you to ask me for a month," I rolled my eyes. "Oh, so is that a yes?" he asked. I laughed and nodded.

________________________Three years Later_________________

One direction hadn't been together for a year now. They were now doing an interview to see what their life's have become. I was standing there as if we were still young, and I was they're guard again. It felt nice, it felt normal. Fans still hate me, but me and Niall are happy. "So, Niall, how are you and Ashley?" asked the blond women. She had been sitting way to close to him for my liking, and she kept flirting with him. "I actually have something to ask her. So would you mind if she came out here for a second?" he asked. "No, not at all," the girl said bitterly. I strode onto the stage, standing beside the sofa. Niall stood, then got on one knee. I gasped.

"Ashley, we have been together for three years now, and I want you to now that I want to be with you forever. There is no one else like you, with your gorgeous green eyes, brown hair, and that cute dimple on your chin. You're perfect, and no desperate blond can ever get me the way you do. Will you marry me, Ash? Please?" he asked, hope and fear filling his voice. "Babe, is there a reason to be nervous? You know I'm gonna say yes," I laughed. He grinned widely, stood, and took me in his arms. "Yay! I'm getting married!" Niall squealed.

_________________________

Okay this is bad. Like really bad. I was just so bored! I'm sorry I put you through the torture of reading this.

Xo Sarabeth