Forgiven~Larry

I stared down at my phone, the tears swelling in my eyes. Why would he have said that?

How's this, Larry is the biggest load of ******** I've ever heard. I'm happy why can't you except that.

I threw my phone at the wall and started to sob. How could have said that? I thought we were best mates! I covered my face with my hands and curled into the fetal position. I should have noticed that he didn't actually love me sooner. I mean we aren't intimate, we are best mates. Or we were. People thought we were dating, but we were just friends. But he just basically spat on our entire friendship.

I stooded and grabbed my phone from the floor. I felt sick as I stared at the message. I threw it again, and this time it shattered. I couldn't handle my best mate leaving me. I just couldn't, I was much to  fragile. I wish we still shared a flat. Then he could walk in and comfort me, but that wouldn't happen because I was nothing to him.

I cried myself to sleep that night, and when I tried to get up I just toppled back onto the bed. But I had to get up, the boys had planned a little get together today. I didn't want to have to face Louis, but I had to. I pulled on skinnies, white converse, my Hipsta Please shirt, and a beanie. I rolled up my sleeves as I went to go get breakfast. When that was finished, I brushed my teeth, and headed out the door. Managing to drive with my shaking hands was difficult, but I did it. I immediately saw the boys and walked over. I put on a fake smile and sat down by Niall. "Hi, Harry!" Niall greeted cheerfully, and wrapped his arms around me in a side hug.I greeted the other boys, and they nodded or smiled. I felt like crying when I looked at Louis though.

Lunch went on for an hour, and I managed to talk to Louis as little as possible. "I have to use the restroom, I'll met  you lads at Liam's," I informed before standing. I turned and made my way to the washroom. I rested my hands on the sink and and tried not to cry. I heard some one enter behind me, but thought little of it. That is until I heard his voice. "Are you mad at me, Hazza?" he asked in a small voice. "Oh, Lou, you sure you want to be talking to me. Directioners will get the wrong idea and think Larry is real," I hissed. "Are you seriously upset about that, Haz?" he asked incredulously. I turned and walked out of the room. I didn't stop walking until I got to my car. I put my head in my hands and breathed deeply. I sat like that for a second, until I had the courage to start driving.

I was the last one to get to Liam's flat, not that I minded. As soon as I walked in, Niall was attached to my hip. He didn't let Louis come anywhere near me, and if Lou tried to talk to me Niall butted in. It was really sweet, and I was really happy that he put in an effort to protect me. We ended up watching Batman and then leaving before the movie was over. "Harry, stay at my place tonight?" Niall asked adorably. "Yeah, sure," I grinned weakly.

When we entered his flat he started to speak. "How dare he! He had no right to say something like that. Excpetially not to a fourteen year old girl! How dare even think about saying something so awful! He's a jerk, Haz, you don't need to listen to him," he stated, rage burning in his eyes. "It's fine, Ni. I promise," I smiled weakly. "You don't look fine," he stated, walking over and wrapping his arms around me. I burst into tears then, my breath short and my vision blurred. Niall rocked me back and forth whispering sweet words to me. "I thought we were best mates!" I sobbed. "I know, Harry. He just wasn't thinking, it's alright," he tried to sooth me, but it just didn't work. That night I cried myself to sleep, again.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs, and Niall singing. I stood and trudged to the kitchen, knowing he would be there. "Harry! Just in time!" he squealed, placing a plate of eggs on the table and gesturing for me to sit. Once I had sat and started eating, and started to speak. "Are you feeling better?" he asked quietly. "Yeah, thanks for last night, Ni," I smiled slightly. "It's was no problem, mate. But I suggest you go talk to Lou. If it really bothers you so much, and I hate having to protect you from him. It's like  keeping twins from seeing each other. Absolutely awful," he said in one long breath. "I don't know if I can," I whispered. "After you finish eating, I'm making you go over there," Niall said with a finality to his words that conversation.

And that's exactly what happened. He watched me get dressed, forced me down the hall, he ignored my pleas for him to stop, and then knocked on the door for me. "Niall! Don't-" I started to say, but he took of running and the door opened. "Harry? What are you doing here so early?" Eleanor asked, her having been the one to open the door. "Niall forced me to come over," I huffed. Should have know she would be here. "I have to go now. You should be happy to know that I just got dumped and it's your fault," she growled at me. "My fault?"  I questioned, but she was already gone. I stepped into the quiet flat, I could just faintly hear some one crying. I followed the noise, until I found Louis curled up in his bed. "Eleanor did it," he whimpered. "What do you mean, Lou?" I asked him, as I sat down next to his shaking body. "She hacked into my twitter! She's the one who posted it! I promise it wasn't me!" he sobbed. "Oh, Lou," I whispered. "Please don't leave me, Hazza. I would have never said that about you. I love you," he cried. "I love you to, boo bear. Forever and always," I cooed down at the crying boy.

And I never did. I was always there for him, even after he got married and moved away. I would call him and make sure he was okay. Now I was staring at his blue eyes for the last time. You see something had happened along the way, and I got sick. Louis blames himself, I'm not sure why though. But today, I asked them to take me off of life support. And I'm writing this all down for him to read after I'm gone. I'm just glad I could have spent my life with him as my best mate.

__________________________________________________

Ha, plot twist for the whole Larry thing. Anyway, how do you guys feel about Payzer? I'm dying on the inside! I'm hoping it isn't true!