Jason~ Melinda and Niall

"Hey, Jason, could you come here for a second?" I called out. "Yeah," came a soft voice from the living room. I sweeped the little three year old into my arms. People were constantly glaring at me, because I was only nineteen. But whatever. "I got you tickets to go see...Drum roll please?" I giggled as he started to drum his hands on my legs. "Who, mommy? Who is it?" he gasped excitedly. "One Direction!" I shouted. I watched as he started to jump around, and just giggled like a littel crazy person. He adored the band, for some reason. "When is it, mommy?" he asked.  "Tomorrow night, buddy. Now I think it's time for you're bath," he ran screaming out of the room, with me chasing after him.

I dressed him up in a cute little red polo and a pair of khaki shorts. I slid on his little baby supras, and he squealed in delight. "Now you have to do my hair like Niall's!" he exclaimed. I smiled and some how managed to style the squirming little boys hair. "Come on, boo, or will be late!" I smiled, and grabbed his hand. I walked out the door with him talking about how amazing it would be.

After the concert I walked him to the meet and greet. "You mean I get to see them! I get to see Niall!" Jason exclaimed. "Yes you do, chick-a-dee," I informed. He squealed in delight, and tried to pull me closer to the boys. "Now, now. We have to wait in line, Jasey," I laughed. "But I don't wanna, Mommy," he whined. I smiled and shook my head at him. After, at least, a thirty minute wait we stood in front of the table. I picked Jason up so he could see the boys. "Hi!" he exclaimed as we stood in front of Harry. "Hello, munchkin. What's your name?" he asked as he signed the CD. "I'm Jason!" he smiled widely. "Hi, Louee!" he dragged out the last bit of his name. "And what is your name?" Louis smiled widely at him. "I"m Jason! You're so nice, I thought you were going to be sassy! Mommy says that's bad!" he gasped, shocked that Louis liked him, clearly. Louis chuckled, and handed us back the CD. Next we stood in front of Liam. "Hello, Leeyum! I'm Jason!" he exclaimed. "Hello, Jason. It is very nice to meet you," Liam laughed. We moved on to Zayn. "Hi, Zaynie! I'm Jason, and my Mommy thinks your pretty!' he exclaimed. "It's true, I do," I shrugged. Zayn stared at us for a second, then laughed. "Well, don't tell, but I think she's pretty as well," Zayn whispered to Jason. Giggling we moved on to Niall. "Niall! We dressed alike!" he exclaimed. "We did," Niall laughed beautifully, his Irish accent hanging perfectly to his words. "I'm Jason, and this is my Mommy!" he informed. "And how old are you Jason?" Niall asked as he signed. "I'm three!" he shouted. "You're such a big boy, and I need a big boy to play with, so why don't you and your Mommy come over tomorrow?" he asked. Jason nodded frantically. "Here's my number, call me when you want me and Jase to come over," I smiled and scribbled my number down on a piece of paper.

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I groaned into the phone, sitting up. "Hey, um.. I never got your name, but it's Niall," came a thick Irish accent. "I"m Malinda, now why are you calling at 9:30 in the morning?" I asked tiredly. "The boys and I have to leave at nine tonight so, I figure you two could come over our ten," he informed. "Yeah, sure, we'll be there," I said. And I stood to go wake up Jason. "Bye," he said. "Bye," and I hung up. I walked over to his bed, and laid beside him. "Wakey, wakey. We're going see Niall soon," I cooed at him. His eyes shoot open at the word Niall.  "Niall?" he gasped. "Yes, Niall," I laughed. He was up and in the kitchen before I realized it.

I fixed him a bowl of cereal, and dressed him. I pulled a black t shirt on his little body, a baby varsity jacket, jeans, and little combat boots. Then, once again, I styled the munchkins hair into a quiff. "Go get dressed, Mommy," instructed the toddler. He took my hand and pulled me to my bedroom. Once we got there he went to my closet and pulled out some clothes. He carried them over to the bed, and layed them out. I noticed it was a black v-neck, skinny jeans, and a pair of combat boots. "That way we can match!" he exclaimed. I laughed, and ruffled his hair.

Thirty minutes later we were walking out the door. I buckled him in, and got in the driverside. When we got to the hotel, the bodygaurd was waiting outside. I got out, and I heard Jason squealing on the inside. "Are you Malinda?" the guy asked. "Yeah," I nodded, and opened Jasons door. I unbuckled him, and took him out of the car. The guy walked with us until we got to there hotel room. "Here you go," he smiled slightly, and opened the door.

I stepped in and put the squirming boy down. He ran over and hugged Niall's legs. "Hi, Niall!" he squealed. Than unwrapped his arms and did the same to all of the boys. "Hey," I greeted them, before collapsing on the bed. "Mommy is tired," Jason informed. "Never wake me up early the ten ever again, Horan," I complained. Laughter filled the room soon after my words.

The rest of the day was full of laughter and smiles. Soon Jason had fallen asleep, and I had to go. "Wait, Melinda," Niall called. I turned to look at him, after I put Jase in the car. He stepped forward and kissed me. I felt fireworks. I'm so cliche. Ha, when we pulled away we just kinda stared at each other. "Go out with me?" he asked. "Of course," I smiled widely.

And maybe our relationship was hard, but we  made it through. Through the hate, and rude fans. And that makes me quiet happy.

___________________________________

So, this is really bad. Really bad. Yeah...Sorry.

Xo Sarabeth