Cancer~Liam and Danielle

I looked up as my best friend entered the room. I hadn't been well for a year.

Turn away

If you could get me a drink of water

Cause my lips are chapped and faded

Eleanor stared at me for a while. "Liam is going to come visit later. They're busy with the new album," she whispered. "I understand," my voice just loud enough to be heard.

Call my aunt Marie

Help her gather all my things

And bury me

And now my favorite colors

My sisters and my brothers

We sat there quietly for a while. They were sad, and it was my fault. I was dying.

I will not kiss you

Cause the hardest part of this

Is leaving you

She left eventually. He walked in as she left. His brown hair was styled, and he was dressed nicely. But is eyes were dull and filled with tears.

Now turn away

Cause I'm awful just to see

Cause all my hairs Abandoned

All my body, oh my agony

Now that I will  never marry

He ran a head over my bald head, as if stroking my hair. "The boys miss you. They wanted to come, but I told them I needed some time alone with you," he whispered, tears starting to make tracks on his face.

Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo

And counting down the days to go

It just ain't living

And I just hope you know

"I miss you, when you're gone. It's lonely in here," I coughed after the words. "I know, but the band has been really busy," he informed me guiltily. "It's not your fault. A few fans have come to visit me," another cough. "Oh, that's nice," he smiled.

That if you say

(If you say)

Goodbye today

(Goodbye today)

I'd ask you to be true

(I'd ask you to be true)

"The nurses say I don't have very long," yet another cough scratched it's way up my throat. "I don't want you to go. We were supposed to get married one day. Have children," he started to cry then. "I know, but it's my time," I reached out a fraill hand to wipe away his tears.

Cause the hardest part of this

Is leaving you

Cause the hardest part of this

Is leaving you

The beeps on my heart monitor were getting to slow. It was getting hard to keep my eyes open. "Liam, just remember that I love you. I always will," I whispered. "I love you more. I don't think I will be able to love after your gone," he sobbed. "No, Liam, you will. You'll move on. You'll find some one who will never leave you, alright?" I asked him. He nodded. "Now, Lili, I have to go now, I love you," I informed in a raspy voice. "I love you more," he said as I closed my eyes. The beeps stopped. I was gone.

_______________________________

It was absolutely horrible to have to kill of Dani. I love her. But for the sake of this, I had to. This is based on the song Cancer by My Chemical Romance. Listen to the song. I would put the video on the side, but I am horrible when it comes to links and stuff. I hope you love it.

Xo Sarabeth