I Will Always Save You~ Niall and Taylor

I don't really remember much of that day, just falling. We had been playing hid and seek, and I had wiggled my up into the old tree house in my back yard. I could hear him shouting the numbers from the other side of the yard, "-Forty-eight, Forty-nine, Fifty! Ready or not here I come!" I remember giggling to loud and clap my hand over my mouth. Then there was a loud cracking noise right underneath me and then I was falling down and down. He screamed, or maybe I did. And then he was pulling me from the mess of wood and crying. "Mum, Mum! Call the ambulance!" he shouted. When I woke up the next day to find my arm in a cast, he petted my head and told me it was just a small break and would be fine soon. "I will always save you, Taylor," he grinned and stuck out his little pinkie. I grinned and wrapped my own pinkie around his.

Niall did as he promised and when ever anything happened to me, he was right there by my side. When we were about sixteen he started to get really awkward and flustered when ever we would hang out. It was awful. He took ages to finally admit that he was maybe, possibly in love with. I told him he was awfully cliche and kissed him. We've been dating ever since. We're nineteen now and lets just say I can't cook. At all. Not even a little bit. But I wanted to surprise him and the recipe was fairly simple so I went for it. Remind me to never, ever do that again.

One second the chicken was 'lightly sizzling' and then the next the kitchen was on fire. I could hear Niall screaming my name over and over again. I passed out a few minutes later. I woke up in a hospital room Niall sleeping beside me. I tried to pry my hand from his gripe but that only woke him up. He grinned sleepily and whispered, "I'll always save you." I stuck out my pinkie and smiled as he wrapped his own around mine.

-----------------------------------------------------

So it'sa little bit short, but I hope you love it. Wrote this for the lovely x_Encore_x

SaraBeth