Chapter Thirty Four.

Saturday

4:46 p.m.

New York City, New York

Over quite a few weeks, Marshall had been in meetings with Yelawolf who was done his tour and they were discussing new ideas for his next album. He was also in meetings discussing Marksmen and their first album and working with Jenesis in the studio. Alexis was finished with filming and would be preparing for promo appearances within the next couple of weeks, so she had time to spend back in the office.

Marshall was certainly glad to have her back even for a little bit. He missed seeing her in the office, handling things like a boss lady. She was out with Carmen for Shero's photoshoot. Treason was doing performances and features on other artist's tracks. Nathan had certainly grown to be the protege that Marshall knew he would be. He was working with Jenesis, Marksmen and Shero on some new beats and melodies for songs they were thinking about.

Shero's single was supposed to release in the next couple of weeks and Jenesis's single was set to be released about a week after hers. Marksmen released theirs and were scheduled to perform on Jimmy Fallon.

Not to mention, Marshall was also working on his own album. Him, Nathan and Alexis also made sure to spend some time with Hailie, Alaina and Whitney by taking them to Disney World for a day. Of course the girls annoyed Marshall by singing nothing but Disney songs the whole short flight, but he loved seeing his girls happy and in good spirits.

He was glad that whole photo with Alexis and Dante took a far backseat and he was glad to see Alexis back to her own self instead of harping on it. Their issue of GQ came out and ended up being so big that it trended on Twitter. Everyone commented on how good they looked in the photos and how relatable the two were despite how famous they were.

Marshall was in the studio writing lyrics in his notebook and bobbing his head to the beat that he had in his head. After a satisfactory session, he closed the notebook and carried it under his arm as he walked out of the studio. He saw the elevator doors open and Alexis and Carmen walked in, holding a conversation with each other. Carmen walked away and Alexis looked at him.

"There's my man." She greeted him with a smile as she approached him.

He chuckled, "Hey, baby girl."

She gently grabbed his chin and kissed his lips as he placed his hands on her hips.

"How did things go with Shero?" He asked her.

"It went great. She looked phenomenal." She nodded her head and smiled, "How have things been for you?"

"Things have been going good. Been talking with Yelawolf and Marksmen about their albums and working with Jenesis with in the studio."

"How's your album coming along?"

"I like the direction it's going in." He gave a small side smile.

"That's great, baby." She smiled.

Alexis's phone began to go off and she pressed accept.

"Hello? Hey, Sandra. What, for real? Yeah, I'd be glad to! Tomorrow at 3:00? Ok, that would be fine. Alright, see you then. Bye." Alexis spoke into the phone.

She hung up and Marshall gave a head nod.

"Sandra?" He asked.

She nodded her head, "Yeah. I have an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow at 3:00."

"Damn, look at you, wife. I see you." He winked.

She chuckled and rubbed his arm, "Thank you, husband. Are you busy tonight?"