Chapter Seventeen.

Friday

5:15 a.m.

New York City, New York

Marshall closed his notebook and took off his glasses as he stood up from the dining room table, stretching his body. He walked upstairs to the bedroom and placed them in his bag. He looked over at Alexis who was still sleeping. She had one arm resting over her stomach and the other rested above her head as her full lips were slightly parted. She looked extremely beautiful, especially with her new short haircut. He walked over to her and caressed her cheek softly, causing her to smile in her sleep.

He knew she had to be up to finish preparing for their London trip and he knew the perfect way to wake her up. He removed his sweatpants and slowly pulled the covers back. He smirked to himself when he discovered she was only wearing a fitted t-shirt and no panties. He slipped under the covers, wrapping her legs around his waist and slid into her slowly. He cursed under his breath and bit his lip at the feeling of her. She always felt too good to him and he loved it.

He stroked her slowly and passionately, looking down at her. Soft gasps escaped from her lips and she blinked a couple of times before staring into his eyes. He kissed her lips softly and traveled down to her neck, licking and gently sucking on her spot.

"Good morning, Mrs. Mathers." He mumbled against her skin.

"Morning, Mr. Mathers." She breathed, gently scratching at his back.

He gripped onto the headboard and increased his speed, pumping into her only slightly faster. She moaned and lifted her shirt over her head, tossing it to the side. She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and stared into his eyes again. He loved staring into her chocolate brown eyes while she stared back into his. She was focused on him and him only. Sex between the two of them was always insanely intimate and passionate. Whether it was making love or fucking, their chemistry was just too undeniable.

"Goddamn, Lexi. I fucking love you." He groaned.

"I love you more." She caressed his cheek.

He thrusted harder into her and tightened his grip on the headboard. Alexis ran her hands up and down his back as their lips joined together once again.

"So earlier this morning was very...very good." Alexis blushed slightly and looked at Marshall, "What brought that on?"

Marshall chuckled as he took a sip of his orange juice. The two of them sat in the seats across from each other on the plane that was taking them to London. Sandra was on a separate plane, but Alexis kept in contact with her via text.

"I knew you needed to be up at a certain time and I figured that'd be a way to wake you up. Plus, I just really wanted to be inside of you. Something about that shit you got between your legs that just makes my ass crazy." He admitted.

"That's the power of the chocolate." She chuckled.

"Y'all do have some kind of secret power, I will admit that." He licked his lips, "By the way, I really like your hair, baby."

"Thank you, boo. I really like it myself." She smiled, running her fingers through her slightly feathered short haircut.

"So what's on the agenda as soon as you get there?"

"Well, we're going to check into our hotel, get settled in and then I'm going to change my clothes to prepare for soundcheck. I'm performing about four songs. After soundcheck, I'll probably get a little something to eat and then head down to hair and makeup and get dressed for my performance." She explained.