Chapter Thirteen.

Monday

8:45 a.m.

New York City, New York

Marshall stood in the shower and groaned, looking down at Alexis as she sucked on him. He ran his fingers through her locs and gently tugged at them as she deep throated him. He threw his head back and thrusted into her mouth.

"Fuck, Lexi...." He groaned, biting his lip.

She moaned against him, causing a humming sensation to hit him and he gripped onto her locs tighter. He thrusted faster into her mouth and soon released his seeds down her throat. She stood up and licked her lips, looking up at him. She looked so innocent yet so damn sexy at the same time. He didn't know how it was possible for her to be just as big of a freak as him and have a sailor's mouth, but still have some kind of innocence to her.

He growled softly and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist before pressing her up against the shower wall.

"You're like fucking kryptonite to me. I can't get enough of you." He whispered in her ear.

She caressed his cheek and kissed his lips slowly and passionately. He gripped onto her thighs and entered her without warning, causing her to gasp softly against his lips. He stroked her slowly and attached his lips to her neck, sucking the skin softly. Even though the two of them had to be to work by 9:30, he wanted to give her a pleasantly slow love making session before they left. He had the perfect opportunity to be Slim Shady and fuck her like he hated her, but he didn't want that.

She ran her hands down his chest and abs and leaned her head against the wall, releasing tiny kitten moans from her lips. He continued his slow thrusts and groaned softly against her skin, squeezing onto her hips.

"We have to get to work, baby." She told him.

"Shhh." He shushed her, stroking her walls a bit faster.

She moaned slightly louder and gently dug her nails into his back, scratching at it. He groaned again and licked his lips, staring deep into her brown eyes. He pumped into her faster and deeper, keeping his intense gaze onto her.

"Goddamn, baby...." He mumbled, "Fuckin' love this pussy."

He felt her walls squeeze around his dick, causing him to groan louder.

"Oh, Boss Lady likes it when I talk dirty to her, huh?" He smirked.

"Mmm, I love it, baby." She whimpered softly.

"I got something you'll love even more."

He gripped her hips tighter and grinded his hips against her, searching for her sweet spot. All of a sudden, she started whining his name and digging her nails deeper into his back.

"There it is." He said.

"Marshall....ooh, right there, baby." She whined.

A couple of minutes later, Alexis screamed into the shower and came on his dick. Marshall pumped faster into her again, trying to catch his own release.

"Fuck, baby. Ugh, fuck." He groaned loudly.

He came after and breathed heavily, burying his face into Alexis's neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rubbed the back of it.

"What a great way to start the morning, huh?" She chuckled.

"Tell me about it." He chuckled breathlessly.

"Come on, we gotta clean up and get ready for work."

He placed her on her feet and Alexis grabbed a washcloth, squeezing her body wash onto it. She placed it against Marshall's chest, moving it in circular motions.