Chapter Thirty One.

Tuesday

4:00 p.m.

New York City, New York

"And action!" Andrew said.

Alexis walked into the interrogation room, holding a folder and closed the door behind her. She sat down in the chair across from Marshall who was still handcuffed. He was no longer wearing his jacket and his muscular tattooed arms showed. She had to remind herself to stay in character and resist the urge to jump on him.

"Ryder Sachs. Twenty seven years old, only child of Oscar and Trisha Sachs who both died in a car accident when you were fourteen. You came across the likes of Sean Malloy and started selling when you were fifteen. You had your first kill when you were sixteen and slowly became a young drug protege of Sean's. Now, the turf you deal on is Brian Wilson's area. Normally, he despises anyone who sells on his turf and has those victims killed with three shots to the body and a slit throat. Yet..." She pointed at him, "You're still alive."

"Well, well. You've certainly done your homework, pretty girl." Marshall replied in his infamous Triumph the Puppet Dog voice.

Alexis stifled a laugh and turned her head away. Andrew called cut as he and the others shared a laugh.

"I don't like you." Alexis chuckled, shaking her head.

"Better get it together, baby. This is only the beginning." He winked.

After getting herself together, Alexis was ready to film again. Andrew called action and she went through her lines again. It took quite a few takes to get the scene right since Marshall kept making her and the others laugh with the things he would say. But she was determined to fight through it.

"Yet..." She repeated and pointed at him, "You're still alive."

"Smart woman. Beautiful, thick in all the right places." He licked his lips, staring her up and down. "When I get outta here, how about you let me show you some things?"

"You could only dream of handling me. And keep withholding information and I'll make sure you never get out. You're just the bait. You think for one moment Sean and Brian wouldn't slice your throat if it came down to you or them? Now, I can help you out. Tell me what you know and you'll only have to do two months." She suggested.

Marshall pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek and leaned forward, "Look, I don't know much, aight? All I know is Sean hangs out at this place called Lena's. It's a strip club and bar on Iona Blvd. That's all I got for you."

"That's a start. Thank you."

"Don't thank me. Now you better do your part."

"I got you. Don't worry."

Alexis changed into her black tube top dress and black and white Chanel trainers before placing her black dad cap on her head. She was done with filming for the day and she was grateful to get off earlier than normal. A knock came at the door and she told the person to come in. The door opened and Marshall peeked his head through.

"Hey, husband." Alexis smiled.

"Hey, sexy. I just wanted to let you know that I gotta head back to the studio to work on some more stuff, but I'll be home as soon as I can." He informed her.

"Say no more, I understand. Handle your business and do what you gotta do."

"That's why I love you."