In-Laws 👩🏼👩🏼‍🦳👨🏽👨🏼‍🦳

After our 'shower' we got ready to go to her family day. Cora-san leads the way with Penguin-ya and Shachi-ya. While Lucian-ya was with Bepo-ya, the rest of the crew followed them. (Y/N)-ya and I were behind.

"(Y/N)-ya, what do you do on these family days?" She looks up at me.

"Spend time together silly. We play games, do races, have competitions. At the end of the day, we eat, dance, have fun. Once the kids have gone to bed, the adults continue to eat, drink and have fun."

"And it's alright, that we come along?"

"Everyone has already been to a family day, except you."

"Oh... So your family okay with us?"

"Yes, why wouldn't they be?"

"Well, I left you and Cora-san in the hotel. With no explanation, and you were left to raise our sons by yourself."

"Dad was bitter about it. The boys fixed that for you." She smiles up at me

"How? They do realise that Cora-san, not blood related to either of us."

"Blood does matter stupid, haha. Dad will probably go off at you. So he can explain."

"Go off at me?"

"We're here ~"

"What do you mean to go off at me?"

She just smiles at me, turns away. "Hey everyone! We're finally here!"

"You're always late Little Sister." A slightly older woman who looks similar to (Y/N) comes over. She hugs (Y/N), stand back and glares at me.

SLAP!

Did she just slap me?! I hold my cheek.

"And you dead beat fuck! Leaving my pregnant little sister and nephew in a hotel. With no reason, no contact, no fucking nothing! I should fucking murder you!"

I hear Lucian-ya laugh, "Kit!" Bepo-ya holding him. She takes him, Bepo-ya leaves.

"Hello, my gorgeous little pirate ~ The only reason your Daddy still breathing is because of you and your big brother!" She glares back at me, "don't fuck up..."

"Fuck! ~" Lucian-ya starts giggling.

"KAT!"

"Oops, Mummy angry. Quickly run away!"

"Hehe, fuck!" She walks off with Lucian-ya in her arms.

"I'm going to murder her one day..."

"It seems craziness runs through your family."

"It's hereditary, and you've inherited a family of craziness."

"Yay for me..." She slaps me on the chest.

"Sweetheart you're here, Law you came. It's nice to finally meet you." I wait to be slapped, instead, she hugs me. "Pull something like that again. You won't have a heart."

She lets go hugs (Y/N)-ya, "hey Mum. I hope we're not too late."

"Of course not. You're just in time to make lunch. Law hun?"

"Yes, Mrs (L/N)?"

"Call me Mum, your Dad waiting for you. You might want to go see him first."

Joy... Someone wraps their arm around me. "Don't worry Bro, I'll take you to Dad. He can't wait to see you ~" Must be her brother, what was his name again? "You can call me Dam, dam I'm good, haha."