My Family 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

We end back up at the Polar Tang. (Y/N) takes the boys to their rooms. Cora-san put his books away, Lucian-ya can have a nap.

"(Y/N) really nice."

"Yes, (Y/N)-ya is. She's also an excellent cook."

We sit in my office, "never thought you would have kids." She picks up one of Lucian-ya's toy animals.

"It wasn't possible for me to have children. But (Y/N) made the impossible, possible."

"You look a lot happier," she's smiles at me.

"I guess I am," I am happy to have them back.

"Can we talk about Rosi?"

"Cora-san yes."

"Is he Corazon? What happens? I thought Corazon died?"

"Cora-san still won't say where he came from. (Y/N)-ya found him back in the East Blue. They've travelled around for a while. One day I happen to come across them. The next day, they boarded."

"Just like that?"

"Cora-san did runoff on (Y/N)-ya. After a while, they joined the crew."

"You got together."

"Not exactly..."

"What do you mean?"

I tell Baby 5 about our arrangement...

She gets up and starts yelling. "How could do you that to her?!!"

I glare at her, she sits back down. "I don't treat (Y/N)-ya like that anymore."

"You better not. I like (Y/N), she's nice. I can see she takes good care of the boys. And the rest of the crew."

"That she does."

"Do you think you'll ever find out where Corazon came from?"

"I don't think so, he said we were better than his parents."

"What did his parents do to him?"

"I don't know, I don't think he'll ever tell us."

"Wow... Poor boy."

"He's with us now, that's all that matters."

"You know Corazon would be proud of you. Raising a family. Protecting them, loving them."

I'm sure he is, wish he was here...

"If you got him a mantle like Corazon's, he'll be a smaller version."

"Yes, he would be." He already has a red hat. Not that he wears it anymore. He trips over less.

"I still can't get over how much Lucian looks like you. Really it's like Déjà Vu, a little Corazon, a little Law. I wonder what they'll get up when they're older."

"Probably discrete frogs together." I've caught Cora-san showing Lucian-ya how to do it. I'm glad (Y/N)-ya wasn't around...

"They are really your sons... Are you having another baby?"

"We're trying, we'll see what happens."

"I hope you have a girl. I can't imagine a girl version of you. Hopefully, she'll be like (Y/N)."

"NO!" She looks at me. "I mean... No one can be like (Y/N)-ya. Our daughter will be herself." Hopefully won't turn out like (Y/N)-ya and the rest of the women in her family... I don't think I can handle two (Y/N)-ya. Lucian-ya is bad enough when he wants to be like her... Then I have Cora-san threatening with bread...

"Law? Law?!"

"Don't yell..."

"You weren't listening? What have I told you about ignoring people?"

"Don't you have a husband to get back to?"

"Sai is busy, I still have some shopping to do."

"You're not staying for dinner?" (Y/N)-ya comes in with a coffee and drink for her and Baby 5.

"No, I was supposed to be getting stuff for the ship. I have to get going soon."

"Okay, I'll tell the boys later."

"Lucian-ya sleeping, where Cora-san?"

"He was reading and fell asleep. He was running around looking for his books."

"After they wake up, I'll have to get going."

"That's fine, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, nothing?"

"Did you want to go out again? I know the boys would love to go."

"Yes! I would love to go out! Law said you were an excellent cook. Would you mind teaching me a few things?" Why did she have to say that?

"Did he now?" (Y/N)-ya looks at me, try to have my coffee. "I'll be happy to show you."

"Thank you (Y/N)!"

~~~~

The boys wake up an hour later. We said bye to Baby 5. Cora-san and Lucian-ya went off looking for Bepo. (Y/N)-ya struts into my office, she sits my on desk.

"What is (Y/N)-ya?"

"So I'm an excellent cook now?"

"She over exaggerates things..."

"So what you're saying my cooking sucks. I guess I can give back -"

"Room, Shambles" (Y/N)-ya appears in my lap. "No, you're the cook."

"But I thought my cooking wasn't good enough ~"

"Your cooking is good enough."

"Excellent even?" I glare at her, "I take that as a yes ~ So am I going to meet anyone else from your past? Or is Baby 5 it?"

"She'll before be the only one. I doubt we'll run into anyone else." Hopefully, we don't...

"Okay, one day you'll have to tell me about the others. Well, the ones you like at least."

"One day, for now." The door closes, "let's force on our family."

"Sounds good to me ~"