A Week On 🗓

"Daddy! Daddy!" I wake to Lucian-ya staring at me.

"Lucian-ya what are you doing out of bed?"

"Daddy! ~"

I look back at (Y/N)-ya, she's fast asleep. "We'll let Mummy sleep," pick him up leave the room. "I wonder if Cora-san awake yet?" I walk down the hall, he's asleep too. "I guess it just us two."

"Weee ~"

I walk out to the kitchen, start making breakfast for us. Place him in the high chair, "stay there."

"Rice balls! ~"

"No, rice balls."

"Rice balls!"

"I said no Lucian-ya. No rice balls."

"Rice balls! RICE BALLS! RICE BALLS!" He kept getting louder and louder. He started banging on the high chair.

I don't want to wake (Y/N)-ya and Cora-san up. I'm sure he'll be okay. "Okay, you can have rice balls."

"Weee ~"

At least he's quietened down now. I make him his rice balls, place the plate down for him. "No, throwing them."

I go to make my coffee, "wee! ~"

Something hits my shoulder, I look it's rice. I turn, see him playing with the rice ball. "Lucian-ya I said no -"

He throws the second one... "Rice balls ~"

"Lucian-ya I said no throwing them."

He looks at me, starts crying. "Daddy..."

I pick him up, "don't cry... It's... Alright..."

"What's going on in here. Oh, hehehe." (Y/N)-ya comes in. She picks a piece of rice out of my hair. "Hehe, he con you into giving him rice balls, didn't he?"

I try to settle Lucian-ya, "he was yelling. I didn't want to wake you or Cora-san up."

"Hehe, that's so sweet ~" She kisses my cheek. "How about you two go clean up. And I'll clean up in here."

I pass Lucian-ya over, "I'll clean up in here."

"If you say so ~" She walks out stops at the door, "thank you Law for letting me sleep in." She leaves, Lucian-ya still crying.

At least the fan wasn't on...

~~~~

"There we go all nice and clean." Turn to see (Y/N)-ya and Lucian-ya coming in. "Now you sit there Mummy will get you your rice milk. And you," she picks rice out of my hair. "You can go clean yourself up, when you get back there will be a coffee waiting for you." I put the stuff away and go out. (Y/N)-ya grabs my hand, "hey what's up?"

"Nothing..." I thought I had this down. This fathering thing...

"Law I know something wrong. Just tell me, please. Is it to do with the rice balls?" I don't say anything, "it is, isn't it?"

"I thought he would be alright."

"Law it's fine, really. Don't worry about it. It's not that big of a deal."

"I thought I had it under control."

"Oh Law, parenting is a hard job. For you, it'll be harder. Because Lucian knows he can get what he wants out of you."

"No, he won't."

"Rice balls?" She giggles, "Law it's going to take some time. Enjoy this time, watch and learn. You'll figure out your own way to handle things. What did you say when he asks for rice balls?"