Mother and Son 👩🏼👦🏼

"Cora-san where are you?" That child is always running off, more like tripping.

"Cora-san?" I can see a little tuff of golden-blonde hair moving behind the bushes.

"Oh where oh where is my little Cora-san? I think I might cry if I can't find him ~" I fall to the ground my head in my arms pretending to cry.

Hear the rustle of the bushes, two little hands try to pry my head from my arms. "He's gone! ~"

He pats my head, look up to see him upset. Poor bugger I encourage him to smile but I do this to him, haha.

"Oh, my little Cora-san you're back! I miss you so much!" Dives on top of me hugs me.

"What did you want to do today? Did you want to stay here or go to the next island?" He sits back and thinks, he points to the ground.

"Here it is then." I tussled his hair, looks up and smiles.

This kid amazes me, he's 5 years old, doesn't speak and only knows how to write his name. But he can still communicate so well.

"Why don't we go for a walk and see what we can find for lunch hey?" He vigorously nodded.

"Okay, don't forget your hat." Pass his dark red trapper hat to him. He put it on and smiles.

"Piggyback or shoulders?" He patted his shoulder

"Piggyback or shoulders?" He patted his shoulder. I lifted him up sat him on my shoulders. Grab our bags, made our way into town.

- Law -

"Bepo make sure you get everything on the list. I'm going for a walk."

"Yes, captain!"

I need some time to think, Mugiwara-ya crew have split for two years now. What's my next move going to be...

"Hey, buddy wait up! You're going to trip... Again..." I watch (H/C) woman chase after her son.

"You okay bud? Here let me have a look." I watch her incept the boy's knee.

"You'll be fine, just be careful you've already got enough bruises."

I continue walking through the town, nowhere in particular in mind.

Must have been hours before I realise I was outta town, I saw the woman and her son again on the hill.

As I got closer I could hear the mother talking. "What are you drawing Cora-san?" What did she say? Cora-san?

"Aww you're so sweet it's a picture of us. ~" She sat down beside him.

"You know I love you heaps right?"

I watch him get up, "how much? This much!" As she spread her arms out.

"Do you love me?" He repeated her actions.

"You know what this means?" The boy tilted his head.

"What? We have to hug!" He dives into her, the pair fall back.

"CAPTAIN? CAPTAIN WHERE ARE YOU?" Fucking Shachi-ya!

"There he is!" Fuck Penguin-ya!

"Who's there? Show yourself now!" The woman jumps up and shields the boy. I step into view. "You're Trafalgar Law! What do you want?"

"Captain what's going on?" I ignored Bepo-ya.

"You called him Cora-san, why?" She remains silent.

"WHY?!" I shouted.

"Are you stupid? It's obviously his name."

"Captain?" Bepo

"Are you his mother?" She didn't answer, the boy Cora-san stayed behind her.

"How about you answer my question first. What do you want?"

"I want to know why you called your son Cora-san!"

"And I told it's his name!"

The boy runs out from behind her, straight towards me looks up and smiles.

- (Y/N) -

"Cora-san what are you doing? Come back!" I called out to him.

I watch as he puts his arm up, wanting to be picked up. He's never been like this with strangers! And why him? Trafalgar looks at him, then he picks him up.

"Don't hurt him!" I call out, he seems to be ignoring me.

"Is your name Cora-san?" He nods.

"He doesn't speak..." Trafalgar never takes his eyes off him, he's must be planning something.

"Where did you come from?" I see Cora-san's smile drops.

"He doesn't talk about his past..." He looks to me.

"Right..." Then returns to staring at Cora-san. He places Cora-san back on the ground, "go back to your mother."

"Cora-san." He slows walks back over to me, I pull him towards me. He looks back to Trafalgar.

Trafalgar walks away with his crew in tow, firing questions. I watch them as they get to the bottom of the hill, turn to Cora-san.

"Why did you ran to that man?" I tried not to sound too angry, but it slips he flinched.

"I'm sorry Cora-san, you shouldn't run to strangers." He looks up from the ground to me.

"Do you know him?" He points to his head, then pretends to sleep.

"You've seen him in your dreams?" He smiles again nods.

I bit my lip, this stupid I mean really stupid. "We can't..." This is going to come out wrong, I sit back to try to think. We can't go chasing after someone from his dream, it's crazy! He looks to me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Don't do that!" Pull his hat down. "You're doing it, aren't you?" He nods.

Fuuuccckkk! "Grab your bag... Now..." He fixes his hat, grabs his bag and art book stands in front of me waiting.

"If he kills us I'm blaming you!" He nods, grabs my hand ready to go.

We make our down the hill, try to catch up with Trafalgar and his crew. "You wanna hope they haven't left yet." I smile down at him, all I got was a smile back.

- Skipper -

We made our way to the docks, couldn't see him anywhere. "Well, now what? I don't even know what his ship looks like."

He pulls out his art book starts drawing, a few minutes later he shows his picture. Trying not to laugh, "it's not ship... It's a yellow submarine?"

If I laugh he'll think I'm laughing at his picture. "Now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day."

Cora-san looks at me puzzled, "don't worry buddy. Come on let's go find this submarine." I let out a chuckle.

It was now late afternoon, we walk up and down the docks looking for the submarine or the captain. "Buddy I think they might have left already. Or they're somewhere else."

He looks down to the ground disappointed, this kid got me to wrap around his gawd damn finger... "We'll go search in town." That he jumps with joy, we head back to town.