Family Call 🐌

It's been a couple of months since (Y/N)-ya and I have had this arrangement. It seems the feels she had for me, hasn't progressed. Which is good, it's not something I need alright now. I got to think of a plan to take Doflamingo down.

Knock Knock

"I'm busy..." The door opens, "I said I was busy."

"I heard, but you didn't come out for lunch. I'm guessing you don't want anything too big to eat. So I made rice balls for you, and coffee to keep you going." She places the plate and cup on the desk.

"Thank you," I take a rice ball.

She sits on the edge of the desk. "So what ya working on?" I glace at her. "Who am I going to tell?"

Guess she's right, "I'm planning to take down a man..." Stop myself from telling her more.

"This man big and powerful." I glare at her. "You've locked yourself in here for days now. He must be, otherwise, you would have a plan by now. Yes?"

I take a bite of the rice ball. "I thought so. How bad is this guy? Is it like you want to cut him up into pieces? Or cut him up so much there's nothing left of him?"

I'm taken back, "you really are crazy."

She rolls her eyes. "I'm just trying to help." She gets up to leave.

Why does she always do this? "I want his very existence eradicated."

"Okay, that throws out that idea."

"What idea?" She comes back over.

"I was going to say, you could get close to him. I don't mean like buddy-buddy. But close enough for him to feel, not safe but comfortable. Just enough to let his guard down a bit. So you can get in and kill him."

"It's not that easy (Y/N)-ya, he's a Shichibukai."

"I see..." Her finger danced across the desk, picks up a pen. She twirls it around her fingers.

"You willing to become a Shichibukai?"

"Yes, but I don't know how though."

"I know some of the Shichibukai were asked. I know of a rumour where Doflamingo robbed a transport ship, of the Heavenly Tribute for the Celestial Dragons. Then blackmail the World Government to be a Shichibukai." How the fuck does she know this? It's supposed to be a secret.

"How do you know about that?" My voice was low. I reach for her heart that was still in the draw.

"Dad big on conspiracy theories. So he always reads between the lines, so he says. I overheard him talking to someone one day. I never ask him about it, and you're the only one I've told."

I stop and close the draw. Some reason I believe her, I don't know why. "Go on..."

"Now I'm not saying go out and rob a transport ship. Cause then he'll think you're following after him. Fuck he creeps me the fuck out. What if you do something big."

"Like what?" She's still twirling the pen. Thank gawd it's not a scalpel. Her talk about cutting and killing people, if only she had a scalpel. Damn, there wouldn't be anything left on this desk.

"Well, you are the Captain of the Heart Pirates. Yes?"

"Your point (Y/N)-ya?"

"You like taking people's hearts."

"I'll admit I do, I still have yours." I open my draw.

"That causes my heart the best." She pokes her tongue out, please stop... She leans in close, "you could always take a 100 hearts and say their pirates' hearts."