Baby 5? 👩🏻

The sub surfaces, Cora-san ran up the stairs. "Cora-san don't run up the stairs you'll trip over!"

"But I want to watch as we dock!"

"Cora-san listen to Mum." Law walks up beside me.

"Mummy ~" I take Lucian from him.

"Sorry, Mum..."

"It's fine, don't do it again."

"I won't ~" And off he goes...

"You know he gets no listening from you." Lucian plays in my arm with his leopard.

Law glares at me, "if he gets it from anyone. It's off you, you never listen."

"I do so listen ~" I lean towards his ear, "when you ask for that special thing I do. I do it ~"

He blushes, "when I tell you to stop. You don't!"

"I just like watching you twitch. I love how I render you a hot mess ~"

"(Y/N)-ya..."

We reach the top, Cora-san waiting for Law to open the door. As soon as Law steps out Cora-san runs out with him.

"Dad when we dock can we go find some more medical books? Please!"

"Don't you think you have enough books?"

"Don't you?"

"He's not wrong, you do have a wall of books." Law shuts up, "you can't blame him for wanting to be like his Dad. Just wait till Lucian is older enough to read."

"We'll buy new books we don't have."

"Thank you, Dad!" He hugs him, runs to the rail.

"You give in to the boys to easily."

"I do not!"

I kiss him, "do to ~ I like this softer side of you. Just don't show it to anyone else."

He leans into my ear. "I thought you rather I be hard."

"Oh, I do ~"

"We're getting closer!!"

"Hehe, someone getting excited."

"Just like you..."

"Hey, I thought you like it when I was excited." He smirks at me, "I thought so ~"

About half an hour we reach land. The number of times Law had to tell Cora-san to come back. He ended up using Shambles, eventually, Cora-san got the point. The last few islands we weren't allowed off the sub. The islands were to dangerous for us. We were in the sub... I can't blame him for wanting to run around.

We get to our first bookstore, Cora-san drags him in. "Daddy, Rosi gone..."

"Hehe, it's okay. Daddy and Rosi will be back. They're just looking at books. You miss them already don't you?"

"Yes, I want Daddy and Rosi..." He starts to tear up.

"Don't cry, they'll be back soon."

I hear the bells ring, outcomes Law and Cora-san.

"That was quick."

The pair of them walk off. Cora-san even has Law's grumpy walk. I run to catch up to them.

"They didn't have any..."

"Said they don't plan on getting new ones in!" Cora-san storms off.

"Daddy, Rosi cranky." Lucian holds Leppy close.