Biting The Scalpel 🔪

Now been two weeks since that night you passed out in Law's office. The two of you hardly spoke, if you did it was about meals or Cora-san. Law suggested that Cora-san learn to read and write, which you agreed to. Most days Cora-san and Law were in his office, only came out for lunch and dinner. You didn't mind some you time. You had started spending time with the polar bear, amazingly started getting close.

One day the submarine surface, you decided to spend some time in the sun. You lay back enjoying the rays, till a shadow covered you. You open your eyes saw the fluffy bear.

"Hey Bepo, what's up?" As you sat up, he sat next to you.

"Sorry for disturbing you (Y/N)."

"Haha, it's fine stop apologising."

"S-sor-" he stop mid-word. "I wanted to see what you were doing."

"Not much just lazy around, nothing interesting."

"Did you want to talk?"

"Sure what did you talk about?" You got comfy laying back on him.

"Do you like being here?" You look up to him with a raised eyebrow.

"Bepo you know we're not staying here for long. We're leaving when we get to the next island." His ears flatten, you turn around on your knees held his furry face.

"Bepo we'll see each other again, don't worry." He knew that was a lie, you wouldn't last much longer with the oil in your body.

He removed your hands from his face, you sat back on your knees. While holding your hands he realises they were warm. So you didn't have prosthetic hands, so it must be a leg.

"You know you could stay? Live here, Cora-san learning to read and write. Everyone loves your cooking, even Captain loves it!"

You rolled your eyes at the mention of Trafalgar. "When we get back to my home island he can go to school. I've written down the recipes so Shachi can cook them."

"But you're much better at cooking then Shachi! Ow!" Shachi hits him over the head.

"Oi, you never complain before!"

"Sorry." Bepo apologise

"I have to agree with Bepo, your cooking sucks!" Penguin agrees with that the pair start fighting.

You watched on laughing at the pair of idiots. You felt a slight pain in your right knee, you went back to laying back on Bepo. Your leg out left one tuck in, once they settle down you all talking about random stuff. After a while, the pain just got worse, and it was getting harder to mask the pain. You only had enough liquid for more stick and you were out. Bepo said it'll at least be another 3 or 4 weeks before you saw a land. Maybe it was time to bite the bullet or scalpel and crawl to Trafalgar for help. Either that or die in your sleep and scare poor Cora-san to death.

"Hey (Y/N) are you alright?" You snap out of your thought by Bepo tapping you.

"No, I'm not... I got a question you all need to answer truthfully."

You push yourself off of Bepo turn around to look at them, they all nodded.

Took a deep breath, "is Trafalgar a good doctor? I know he kills people for fun and that. When he's doing surgery does he butcher people?" You wait for an answer.

Shachi was the first to say something. "Captain an excellent doctor, just before you came he took care of Strawhat Luffy."

"Yeah, he spent hours in surgery, making him good as new," Penguin added.