Living With Someone's Fuck Up 😞

As soon as I put lunch on the table, the troublesome trio and Cora-san rush in. Glad to see him smiling, I walk up to him and ruffle his hair. "Did you have fun?" He nods, "that's good have some lunch."

- Skipper After Dinner -

"Okay Buddy time for a shower then bed." He shakes his head. He put his fingers around his eyes must be sunnies so Shachi. He starts to wattle haha Penguin, he hugs himself? Oh, Bepo cause he's a cuddly polar bear. "No, you're not playing with them. It's too late and I'm pretty sure they have things to do. Anyway, you're tired."

He shakes his head while trying not to yawn. "Yes you are, now shower or I'll kick your butt!"

He turns around and sticks his butt out, "oh you little." He bolts into the bathroom, "smartass."

- Law -

I decided I'm going to question (L/N)-ya. I notice throughout the day parts of her heart would turn black. It seems to be pumping harder then return to a normal rate. I heard (L/N)-ya talking to Cora-san, I wait till they finish.

"He must be a handful sometime."

"What Cora-san? No never." She laughs

"After Cora-san goes to sleep, come to my office."

"Oh okay sure. Is this about meals? I wasn't sure what to cook, I look through the recipe books."

"No the meals you cooked were fine. The crew enjoyed your cooking." She begins to smirk.

"Just the crew? You saying you didn't like my cooking." She got up close, closer then what she has before.

"I-I really enjoy i-it too." Fuck why did I stutter?

"Good, I guess I'll see you in an hour or so."

- Skipper An Hour Later -

For the last hour, I watch (L/N)-ya's heart change colour, I started to notice an odd smell. But I couldn't think what it was though, I'm pulled from my thoughts from someone knocking on my door.

"Come in." I looked up to see (L/N)-ya she's not as dress up as before. Just a pair of trackies and her black coat.

"Hey Trafalgar, what did you want to talk about?" She sits down in a chair in front of my desk

I walk over to my cabinet to take out two glasses and a scotch. "I figure we could talk and have a drink."

"You know when a guy says talk and drink it means something else."

"Haha, I can assure you it's just talk and a drink... Or two."

"Whatever," I hand her a glass.

"So what do you drink?" I sit back at my desk.

"Vodka with lemonade."