Disappear 🌌 - 🍋

We got here early in the morning. We spent the day having fun and relaxing. We did, Law, on the other hand, didn't. He had booked us an apartment for the week. Just for the three of us. He said Bepo would take care of the crew. I thought maybe he wanted to spend time as a family?

Cora-san was now in bed, he was bugged from today. I was on the lounge relaxing, The apartment door opens, Law comes in.

I sat up, "how's everyone after today?"

"Good, everyone resting..." Look to Law he seems off.

"Is everything okay? You look tenser than normal." He looks away, "is this about becoming a shichibukai?" He sits next to me.

"Yes..."

Stand up, walk around the lounge. I start massaging his shoulders. "Law I know you can do this. I have faith in you, so does Cora-san and the crew. We all do, if we didn't we wouldn't be following you."

He laughs a little, "you have no choice but to follow me."

"True but I still would if I did."

"(Y/N)-ya..."

I stop and walk back around. "Law, I know you probably don't want to hear this."

"Then don't say it..." He looks me dead in the eyes.

"I have to I promise Cora-san I would for him. You know I wouldn't push you to do something you didn't want to. But... Cora-san said after today it felt like he had a family again." I pass him the draw Cora-san did with the three of us. He glances at it. "I would like you to consider considering maybe letting him call you Dad or something. Obviously in private, you don't have to be his Father. He just wants to show you, how much he thinks of you. As much as he wants us to be together. He understands that sometimes things don't work out that way." He looks away, "I don't want you to feel you have to do it."

"Why didn't he say anything?"

"He was worried you wouldn't understand."

"Is he awake?"

"Last I checked he was asleep. He's probably woke up when you came in." He stands up and takes the picture with him.

- Law -

I walk to his door and knock. Hear the springs of the bed. He's awake... I walk in, close the door. He turns the lamp on. I sit on the edge of the bed.

I look at the drawing, he's gotten better. "So you think of me as your Father?" He nods.

"Were you worried I would say no?"

"Yes, I didn't want you to hate me."

"You can talk?" I was shocked, I thought he was actually a mute.

"Y-yeah, I've always been able to talk. I just don't..."

"Does Mum know?"

"No, I wanted to talk to you first."

"I see..."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad you."

"That's good..."

"Cora-san... Why do you want to call me Dad?" He looks away, fiddles with the sheets.

"Well... I have a Mum, she loves, cares for me. And I know she gives up a lot of things, so I can have stuff. Like she gives me more food, or better clothes so I don't get cold. I... I would like you to be my Dad... You work hard, you taught me to write. And you took care of Mum with her leg. And you taught me how to do rice balls! That's the best part!" I couldn't help but chuckle.