I l... ~ 🍋

Law kissing your neck, pushing you against the door. "Law ~" You feel him smirk against your neck.

"I'm going to take my time pleasuring you. Make sure you feel the possible."

"Yes, please Law. I want to feel everything possible ~"

"Shambles," your clothes were gone. You were left naked on his lap.

"Law ~ Could you move along a little faster? ~"

"Are you telling me what to do?"

"YES ~"

He smirks into the crook of your neck. "As you say," his clothes are gone. He rubs himself along your lips. "One more question?"

"What?" You tried to push yourself onto him. He lifts you up enough, to stop you.

He intertwines his fingers with yours. Brings your hand around, looks at your ring finger. "How would you feel, if I place a ring on you?"

"What?" You look straight at him. Not sure what you heard.

"Do the impossible with me, for the rest of our lives (Y/N)-ya."

You see hope in his silver eyes. "Yes, I will do the impossible with you!" You hold his face, kiss him.

He grips your hips, pushes you down onto him. "Law ~" - "(Y/N)-ya ~'

He lifts you up, squeezing your hips as he pushes you back down. Your walls tighten around him, you rest your head on him. Running your nails across his shoulders. Sending a shiver down his back. His head lands in your breast. He covers your chest in kisses. Not leaving one spot untouched, he kisses back up to your neck. To your lips, pulls you into a heated. He pushes you down, you roll your hips. Causing you both to moan in pure bliss.

He holds your back, other hand cups your cheek. Looking into your (E/C) eyes, "(Y/N)-ya. I love you."

Your eyes widen, "I love you Law." He pulls you back in kisses, as you roll your hips faster. You manage to hit your G-spot. "Ahhh Law ~" You go faster, your walls tighten down at him.

"(Y/N)-ya..." His fingertips dig into your back. He was already close, with your walls clamping down on him the whole time.

"Law ~" You were getting closer.

KNOCK KNOCK

"MUM?!" Cora-san called out from the other side of the door.

"WHAT IS IT? Don't stop ~"

He moves back in his chair a bit, holds your hips tight. As you roll your hips, he thrust up into you.

"CAN WE HAVE LOLLIES?"

Hitting directly in your spot, you fall into him as you tip over the edge.

"YES! ~"

Law wiggles your hips, as you clamp down on him. Sending him over, "(Y/N)-ya ~"

"THANKS, MUM!"

Law lays back in his chair, holding you as he draws circles on your hips. He chuckles, "what are you laughing at?"

"Did you hear what Cora-san ask for?"

"No, I didn't. What did he say?"

"Asked if they could have lollies."

"Hmm... Oh well, at the moment I don't care." You lay back on him.

"Do you remember what I ask you?"

"Yes ~ You asked me to do the impossible for the rest of our lives." You kiss his neck. "You said you loved me ~"

He tilts your chin up, "I do love you."

"I love you ~"

He kisses you, "we better get dressed make sure they don't eat to much."

"I guess ~" As you sit back you roll hips, causing you both to moan.

"(Y/N)-ya... You need to stop..." He moves his hips along with you.

"Make me ~"

He didn't want to stop, "not just yet..."

Yous keep going for the next hour, without any interruptions. You look back at him, eyes half lite. He dresses you in his hoodie.

"Thank you ~"

He chuckles, "tired?"

"I can go for another hour," you yawn.

"You can go to bed, I'll watch over the boys." He gets dressed, walks out towards your room. He gets to your room, lays you in the bed.

You tiredly look up at him, "will you wake me up pleasurably?"

"No, but we take a shower later."

"Sounds... Good..." You fall asleep. Law pulls the blankets over you, heads back out.

Law goes looking for Cora-san and Lucian. Make sure they weren't hyped up on lollies. He finds them still on the bridge. Lucian was playing with Jean to the side. Cora-san was helping Bepo steer the sub.

"Dad look! I'm steering!"

"I can see. You didn't eat too many lollies did you?"

"No, they only had a few." Bepo looks over to him and back to the water.

"Good," he walks over and stands next to Bepo.

"So Dad, is Mum pregnant now?" Law stares down at him. "Uncle Penguin and Uncle Shachi said you were 'busy'. You know Dad they're not very smart. I knew what they meant."

"No, they are not." Law turns around and heads back out to find.

"Hehe, they're in trouble. Steal my lollies, will they? I'll dob on them!"

Bepo giggles, as Jeans laughs.