time moves on

(time skip warning; you are now 18)

Meditating in the Dojo with father was a wonderful way to clear my mind with all that's been stressing me out lately, "Musume, your getting tense again".

"sorry father, I was thinking of what Karai wrote me the other day", I said stretching.

"oh? did she send you another letter from Japan".

"Yeah, she said she will be here in a few days to visit", I got up and started walking out the room.

After everything that's happened ive grown as a strong person and so have the people around me, Karai left the foot and made her own group Soon over throwing her Father and destroying the Foot clan and now they work on protecting instead of harming. She's changed in a lot of ways and follows her own rules now a days.

Razz is now in charge of the Pits while I visit from time to time seeing as My Ace was taken by Azu who is now in charge of the security division for the base. Gray and his wolves are still the same as ever but go out at night to look for those who have no place to go and welcomes all with open arms.

"(Y/n) if you don't hurry we'll be late!",Leo said calling me.

My brothers are the same as ever and ill always be there little sister, "Coming! Oh I got a letter Karai is coming back".

"Really? that was shorter then last time", he said back.

"apparently she has a surprise", I was really excited.

"Hey you guys coming or what?", Raph called us from the inside of the Shell Razer.

"sorry~", we got in and they drove to what i thought was going to be Aprils place but i was wrong.

When we stopped it was at a run down fair ground but it was decorated in a really nice way, "whats going on?", I said sounding suspicious.

"Nothing at all" ,Donnie said flipping a switch making all the lights turn on.

Mikey came over and fixed my hair them moved and they all smiled acting weird, "okay guys whats up with you?".

"There doing all this since I asked them to bring you here", I heard Karai behind me.

I turned and smiled, "YOUR BACK!!".

Running to her I gave her a big hug as she twirled me around, "ive missed you kitten~".

"ive missed you to Riri~", our hug was cut short by the sound of someone clearing there throwt.

"Don't mind us but we do have That Thing to go to", Donnie said pointing at the setting sun.

"right", Karai took my hand and started running to the peer and positioned me in the right spot.

"what is all of this?!? you guys are really acting strange?", I said giggling from there actions.

"Just go with it, your going to love this", we watched the setting sun and as soon as it went to a specific point she motioned at the sandy shore.

I gasped at the shadows message, 'Happy 18th birthday'.

When I looked back at all of them I was them standing there with big smile's on there faces, "Guys~ your going to make me happy cry".

"Well don't just yet", Raph took my hand placing a new charm on my bracelet.

"Hes right this night is just starting", Leo placed neckless on my neck at the same time.

"Let us finish spoiling you just a bit longer", Donnie gave me a New phone.

"Today is all about you", Mikey hugged me placing a flower crown on my head.

I looked at them and held in my happy tears, "guys ... this is really freaking cute".

"No crying just yet kitten, I got something for you too", Karai walked up to me and held my hand. "I've worked really hard and back then ... I did a lot of bad things but because of you I was able to change all of that", she slipped a ring on my finger.

"its not much but I want us to be together in the future, so hold on to this for me till then", karai said sweetly and kissed my hand as I could no longer hold in my tears.

holding on to her hand tightly as she removed my tears, "are you serious~ b-but that means this is a-".

"its a promise ring yeah~ ill get you a better one for when I have the guts to ask your for that one day .... I have to win over your family first", she whispered the last part making me laugh.

"your the sweetest Riri, wait is this why every one was so weird all day?", I said laughing a bit.

She scratched the back of her head, "yeah this was why".

"Did You Do It Yet", Raph yelled from far away.

Karai looked annoyed now that the mood was ruined, "You Mind! Im Confessing My Love Here!!". she yelled back.

"Well Hurry Up! The Cake Isn't Safe From Mikey!", He yelled back as I saw Donnie try to stop Mikey from swiping the frosting from the cake.

Karai face palmed, "I swear some times .... what ever". She took a hold of my hand and we intertwined our fingers together. "Lets go birthday girl before your brother eats the cake", she said laughing it off.

"Right behind you", I said cheerfully.

The End

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Thank you all for reading~

(>owo)> I hope you enjoyed the story and like the ending.

(sorry if your ship was not OTP )

this will be the end of this book, I will be starting a Undertale Au fanfics so when those are up come and read some love stories with your fav skelly bros <3.

~Author-chan loves Y'all~