the pit

The pit is the biggest room in the whole underground its ment for parties, fighting, relaxing, and over all having fun the only way to get kicked out is if you breake something expensive but other then that all fights are taken to the boxing rings.

The pit has 5 sections all in the shape of a flower peddle but what others don't know is that i based the size and sections off the Hamato clan emblem. the center is relaxing and elevator access, each side serves a purpose to accommodate different types of people.

Mutants can bring non-mutants but they have to keep it a secret . . to insure this they put on a bracelet that clears there memories of how to get there or how they got in they just remember the fun they had.

i found some people i knew and others i didnt get along with that well. When i walked in i felt eyes on me and some people even got up following me slowly behind.

I saw how the rings were doing to my surprise there was a new guy . . he was pretty big and  looked alot like. "a turtle?", i thought to my self shaking off the thought.

'snap out of it girl not every turtle you see will be your brothers. . the only other turtle I know would be spike', I took a deep breath calming my nerves a bit.

"HAHAHA Undefeated Baby!", he yelled in a rough voice. "Who Else Wants To Take Me On". he cackled in a proud voice.

"I Will", i walked to the ring leaning over the ropes.

" . . . (y- . . Who Let A Little Girl In Here!", he said looking confused.

The Crowd "OOOOOH~" and hollered at his comment.

"Little girl? well lets see how 'Little' i am when i kick your butt"

"You Get Him (Y/N) !!", one voice said. "Show Him Whos Boss Girl Wooooh", another voice said.

I got in the ring and waited for the ref to start the fight, "Alright i want a clean Fight Got It ! Alright . . . GO!".

He went for a swing and a quick punch, i avoided him with ease but despite him being big hes not slow I go for some kicks but he blocks them.

"That all you got!?!", He rushed me trying to throw me out the ring.

"Is that your best efforts?", I slid under him Kicking his shell making him almost leave the ring.

"Tsk~", i clicked my tounge. He came after me again swing after swing and they were getting fast, i dodged each swing jumping up to his hight and holding onto his shell.

"what the-! Get Off", He spin trying to get me off his back and when that didnt work He dropped his weight to the floor but i steered his body to the ropes, i jumped off kicking his gut making him lose balance.

"Look whos small Now!", I kicked him out of the ring making him land hard off the platform.

"Winner (y/n)!", the ref shouted lifting my arm in the air.

when the fight was over i went to the main area to cool off and wait for jason, "Hey . .", it was the guy i was just fighting.

"hey you did awesome back there, for a big guy you move fast", i said in a nice tone.

". . thanks . . do you remember me? or do i remined you of anyone?", he said in a slow tone.

"what do you mean?", i said confused.

"if you dont thats fine", he got up to leave. "later . . princess", he walked to the elevator.

Wait could it really be. "Spike!", i ran to the elevator stopping him before he could go.

"so you do remember me", he said in a happy tone. "now a days i go by slash".

"spi- i mean . . slash . . are my brothers?", i trailed off worried about the answer.

"there okay, they got stronger after you left . . from what i was told Donnie looked at the cameras from that time to see were you could have been but lost you once you entered china town."

"the crime there. . purple dragons run that part along with other sections . . they take out the cameras", i said in a sad tone.

"i have to go but I'll be back alright", he got in the elevator.

"wait!", i stopped him and gave him a quick hug. "thank you slash", he gave me a smirk and i let him be on his way.

I met up with Raz and Jason after words and we hit the arcade / skate park section of the pit, we were grinding rails and half pipes showing off our tricks till morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8