We adore you

After a very long hugging session each brother tried stealing me from the other, for example I was being held by Leo when Mikey threw a smoke bomb and took me from him.

"Mikey! Give Her Back!", Leo got up very unhappy.

"Ya snooze ya lose sucker! Shes My Cupcake!", Mikey held me princess style in his arms.

'oh god its like im 10 again', this use to happen all the time when we were kids and now its worse.

Mikey was heading to his room when Raph tripped him sending me flying. "Eeep", I let out a small sound in fear of hitting the floor but the pain never came, I was in Raphs hands now.

'oh sweet lord im going to have a heart attack', I let out a soft sigh of relief. the next thing I know there was more smoke and I was higher off the floor. "Now your mine!", Donnie said in a satisfied tone.

This went on for a few more minutes before I had enough, "grrr! IM NOT A TOY!", I used a technique Father used on them when they wouldn't listen.

"ow ow ow Were sorry!", I let go after they apologized. "Good now if you don't mind im going to the dojo", I took out my weapon on my way over.

"Oh are you going to practice I want to see that!", Mikey ran following me.

"Count me in!", Raph cracked his knuckles tagging along.

"Hey wait up", the rest followed.

I giggled as I walked in.' honestly there still the same as ever'. Father was in the dojo looking at the shrine.

"Father? are you alright", I placed my weapon to the side as I walked over to him.

"I was just taking this picture down", He showed a photo of me on my tenth birthday holding my weapon and bracelet with a wide smile on my face.

"aw look at that~ how did you even print this out?", I admired the picture remembering all the good times.

"Donatello did it after we lost you", he had a sad smile.

'oh dad . .', I gave him a hug . . I always hated seeing them upset it broke my heart more then anything.

"thank you my daughter", when we parted he looked over my weapon. "may I ?", I handed it over and he examined it.

"you changed the length? it parts in three as well? interesting choice".

"I had to hide it but always keep it close", I showed off the holster.

"you cover it with your hoodie", Leo said looking at the straps.

"yeah . . there was a few times I got jumped by the purple dragons so I needed to carry it every where . .not to mention karai but shes a different story", I muttered the last part.

"Wait wait wait hold the phone! you fought! With Karai!", Leo looked shocked.

"oh you know her to?"

"Know her HA! Romeo over here", Leo covered Raphs mouth before he could finish his sentence.

'oohh~ a crush on the foot princess I see', I smirked evilly at them.

"how bad did she kick your butt", Mikey said teasingly.

"kick My butt? I think its 5 to nothin now she stopped picking fights with me after I broke her arm", I shrugged thinking nothing of it.

"YOU BEAT KARAI", They all said shocked.

"yeah she might be good but she also plays to many games which always leaves her open there for  the fights easy as pie", there face expressions were from shock to satisfaction.

"good to see you can hold your own sis", Raph fist bumped me.

"when it comes to fighting I have the luxury of having both your spirits", I patted Raph and Leo on there backs.

"what about Me", Mikey pouted.

"when it comes to having fun im more like you ya goof ball", He smiled widely.

"my smarts are put to the test in school so Donnies little homeschooling helped a lot", he smiled proudly as well.

—————————————————————
Chapter 13