My new life

Dear diary,
It's been three years since I've been on the surface now and things have been insane to say the least.

purple dragons are the bane of my existence and the foot clan was a whole other pain in the neck I had to deal with from time to time. New York is officially the capital of crazy.

I am now officially 13 years old and I even go to school . . . Not my idea but Murakami-San insisted.

I joined the martial arts club and anything else that involved fighting. I have to let the Raph part of me let loose once in a while or I'll explode over the smallest things.

"(Y/n) come down and eat something before you leave for today", Murakami-San yelled from the restaurant.

"Coming", I yelled back.

I pray everyday I get to see you again. :end of entry:.

I went down and was greeted with the usual smile."good morning young one", he said handing me a bag with my lunch In side.

"Thank you again I'll see you when I get home after practice!", I was half way out the door.

"Your breakfast!", he pointed at the rice with egg.

"I'll take it to go!", I put it in a take out box and bolted out the door. "if the dragons come back ima beat them up harder this time!". I yelled as I left.

I stopped running once I was over the hill, 'now I can eat!', I opened the box and Prepared to eat it when.

"HEY LOOK OUT!!", a boy going down hill was about to crash In to me.

I stepped to the side letting him crash into some trash cans. "Ooooh that looked like it hurt? You ok dude?.", I extended my hand at the boy in all black.

"Yeah no harm done", he gave me a smile revealing missing teeth.

'Huh . . like Donnie's gap . . Only more like a cave?'

"Mmm~ what smells good?", he sniffed around like a dog.

"My breakfast . . Want it I'm not that hungry". I offered my food to him.

His eyes sparkled. "for real! Man your awesome!", he scarfed it down.

I giggled watching him,"anyway what's your name? You did almost run me over back there.", I said pointing at the trash bins.

"Umm~ it's Casey, Casey Jones . . You?",he said with a full mouth.

"(Y/n), (Y/n) Hamato nice to meet you jones now if you don't mind me I have a class to get to", I was about to go on ahead but he stopped me.

"Wait are you going to the high school up the street?", he looked hopeful.

"Yeah, what did you wanna walk together or something?", I teased.

"If the lady doesn't mind", he bowed extending his hand.

I chuckled,"dork, hurry up then it's almost time".

"Alright! So what year are you in? I'm a sophomore", he said smugly.

"I'm a freshman, I managed to skip a Grade level since school is way to easy", I said as a matter of fact.

"Wow really? Didn't peg ya as the smart type". He rubbed his chin.

"I'm the 'don't want to come here anymore' type", so instead of ditching I prefer to skip Grade levels and finish as fast as I can".

He whistled,"maybe you can help me some time then", he said racing up the stairs."I'm on the other side of the building so I'll catch ya later freshy".

"You to- w-wait did you just call me?-", he ran before I could confront him about the nick name he gave me. "What ever", I went to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 5