Snake hearted

Looking at the clock it was about time for me to head home,"hey guys let's get a pizza n' head down".

"Sounds good, Ill pay this time since you got me icecream earlier", April offered happily.

While she was busy Casey and I waited outside, "sooo have you told eachother yet or are you still dancing around it".

"I'm getting to it . . Ish", he was fidgeting around.

"April won't make a move till you do-", I stopped speaking when I felt someone watching me.

Casey noticed my behavior, "What's up?".

 ". . Someone's watching us. .", I moved my hand to my weapon and moved with caution.

I whispered to Casey to get April as I moved into the alleyway, 'somethings not right'. I shifted my appearance slightly so I could heighten my sense of smell and hearing.

I took in a deep inhale *siiiiinnnf* "haaaaa. . Karai", I said in a deep low exhale.

'She's close . . On the roof top', I looked up and changed my legs to be able to jump up high to the roof in a single bound.

I saw her looming over the edge watching the others confused and looking around. "Lose something Riri~", I said in a sickeningly sweet tone startling her.

"Not really, Ive just missed my favorite little bug to crush", she said walking closer.

"But didn't I kick your butt like over 5 times in a row? By the way how's that arm?".

"Works like a charm No Thanks To You!", she said bitterly.

"Well maybe if you didn't target me and my people things would have ended up Less Broken~ now What Do You Want", I said the last part threatening.

"Easy, I'm just here to observe . . You have been awfully close to those turtles and there human friends", she said glancing down at them.

I shrugged playfully," that's a need to know bases sweet heart and you~ well, you don't need to know", I looked at her with a large grin.

"To bad looks like I'll have to take you all on my own then, I mean I can't have the number one Most wanted Kraang's Monster running wild now can we~", she snapped her fingers summoning robot foot ninja's.

'Oh great now I'm going to be late . . Ima get an ear full later', I took out my weapon and began to drop the robots like flies but they seemed different.

The more I fought the more they dodged my attacks and the faster they got almost like they could adapt in a blink of an eye.

'This isn't good'. Karai started to laugh with amusement, "like it, they got an upgrade in the hopes to capture you now let's see how much you can handle".

"Tsk". 'There's to many even for me to handle all on my own . . I might have to resort to drastic measures,.

Knowing I couldn't get out of this alone I used the smoke bombs to get distance and retreat for now.

"Dang she's crazy", I mumbled to myself as I went In to the sewers for cover.

'I should call the others'. Pulling out my phone I send a text only to be called immediately by  April.

When I picked up everyone was in a panic over where I was and if I'm alright.

:call:
A:"What happened?! Casey said you ran off after you felt someone watching you?"