trap and control

The day came where everything was going to be settled, My deal with the shredder and our escape once it was over.

I tried many times to go see and talk to Razz but all my efforts where waisted and nonexistent. The security around Him and Me where high to the point I couldn't go to the bathroom with out them out side the door.

"(Y/n) when do we go home? I like having Ivan as a baby sitter and all but I don't like it Here", Azu held my hand as we walked to the throne room where everyone was called to meet.

"Soon ... and if things go wrong I will make sure you make it out", she tightened her grip and didn't ask any more questions.

Once everyone was there and accounted for Tiger Claw started the meeting, "Master, everything is ready for the exchange and soon we will have everything we need". 

Shredder came off his throne and walked to us slowly, "and is 'that' ready as well'?".

He kept eyecontact with me as he asked and I no longer felt safe, " .... Azu .... RUN!".

She bolted for the door and I helped by clearing most of the Soldiers in her way as she ran out the door, "Activate it Now!".

The collar had a high voltage sound as it was activated and I was brought down to my knees with pain, "GAHHHHH!". They held me holding my head still, "w-what are you going to do to me".

They had a jar with a worm looking thing in it, "were going to make this effect speed up, just until that collar is fully affective".

"what do you mean fully a-affective ... what is this! WE HAD A DEAL!", I cried out struggling for my freedom.

"you should know better then to make a deal with a devil", shredder said coldly as they put the slimy urchin into my ear.

"No! No STOP! AHHHH", the pain as it made its way into my head was Dreadfully painful to the point I thought I was going to die.

Everything went black and then if felt like I wasn't me ... I was moving but it wasn't me moving I-I lost control of my body no matter how hard I tried to stop.

'STOP MOVING! ... DONT FOLLOW THEM!!! .... Stop .. please stop ... ... big brothers where are you ....... I need you', I mentally cried out as I desperately tried to do everything I could to stop ... but this body is no longer mine.

*      *      *

The turtles watched as everything was packed into Vans and snuck into the Foots base trying to find there sister and friend, After countless times of trying to infiltrate the base they where successful this time. 

"We're in", Donnie said scanning the area.

"this is our fifth try in the week she's been here", Raph said not happy with the results.

"the security was high and we where beaten badly by tiger claw and the others", Leo said backing up Donnie.

"I hope she's alright ... you don't think they did something to her already do you?", Mikey asked looking scared and worried.

"She's fine! I know she is", Raph said not wanting to think the worst.

"shh! someone's coming", Donnie said and they went stealth mode.

A little girl ran down the hallway getting chased by Foot bots, Rocksteady and Bebop.

"SOMEONE ! H-HELP PLEASE!!!!", she screamed at the top of her lungs as she ran desperately for safety.

"its a kid?", Raph said as they got closer.

One of the ninjas threw a chain entangling her legs as she Hit the ground hard,"Ack- Uhh ... Waaaaaa~ ", she cried from the pain.

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE", They jumped down before the foot bots could touch her.

"Mikey stay with the girl, We will handle the rest", They fought off the Robots.

"w-who are you", Azu sat on the floor shaking.

"I-its okay we're here to help", Mikey took the chain off her legs and picked her up cleaning the blood off her face.

"o-oww ... I think I lost a tooth", blood came from her mouth and it wasn't stopping. "w-wait we have to go back for (y/n)! t-they were going to do something bad and then she-  .... I couldn't do anything for her I just ran away", Azu started to cry again.

"Wait!", Rocksteady yelled as he held his hands up in defeat. "the little one ... take her some place safe", he said looking sincere.

"rhino ... ", she said softly.

"Wa- Why do you care about the kid?!?", Raph said bluntly.

"Your a bad guy? so shouldn't you be taking her from us?", Mikey said holding on to her tightly.

He shook his head and got on his knees, "Shes innocent ... they planned to kill her after they finished Brain washing (y/n), you need to take her out of here and fast".

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'BRAIN WASH'!!!", Raph yelled furiously.

"They made a deal ... he said we would be free once she did her 'job?", Azu said looking very confused.

"He lied little one ... he was never going to let her go ... he would have killed you or trained you as one of us", he said looking ashamed.

There was footsteps coming closer down the corridor, "you must hurry to Don vizioso! that is where she will be", he said then picked up Bebop before he left running to the footsteps.

"Lets go", Leo said taking the girl to a safer place in the mean time as they went to find there sister.