3.0

"Okay, mate. You ready for your first game? You nervous?"

It seems like every single member on the team was in my face, trying to make me scared. I wasn't.

The adrenaline in my blood stream was giving me a high, one I couldn't describe. The green jersey was soft in my hands before I pulled it over my head.

Ashton was out there like he promised. Michael was beside me, pulling his jersey over his bare chest. Calum couldn't be here, but he called me, saying him, Carsyn and Niall wish him a good luck. Dammit, he's obsessed.

After a 5 minute pep talk from Andrew and Carter, we made our way out. Everyone wearing green started screaming. As the other members just smirked at the cheerleaders, I found myself smiling up at the stands.

We warmed up, kicking the ball to one another, catching it under our feet and repeating; then we dribbled it across to the person across from us, allowing them to do the same.

The other team wore red jerseys and were quite.. large. Number 27 could step on me if he wanted, and that's something to say. As we got into positions, the guy opposite from me sent me a smirk, as if he's planning my fucking murder. 27 was close by him, so I didn't taunt. I was horrified of that guy.

The ball was dropped, and Andrew took it as his own, dribbling it across the field. I stood by the goal as defence, but I itched to run and score. I wanted to actually do something.

I got ready as the ball came towards us, Kyle, one of our defence who stood in front of me, took the ball as his own, racing towards the other side. He was a good player, able to dodge everyone. I grinned once he kicked it into the goal. We all screamed, congratulating him with a few pats on the back before going to our positions once more.

Of course the game was all the same for me. Every time I'd try to run of and help, I'd get yelled at by this kid named Ryan to get to my "motherfucking spot."

He better be glad I don't kick him in the motherfucking balls.

I would just sigh, plodding back to my spot and wait. It wasn't a close game. We won with 10-1. We stood on the field chatting for a while before running back to the locker room.

Andrew was playing some shitty rap song, as they were all 'turning up,' I suppose. Michael and I changed into some comfortable pants, keeping our jerseys on since the team was going out to eat together.

Once I walked out, I was greeted with a hug from Ashton. "Good job," he giggled into my chest, making me laugh.

"Good job standing around? Thanks, I've been training since I was a kid," I roll my eyes. It's his turn to laugh, before he replies, "You look hot standing around, so." I grin at him, before telling him the team's plans. We agree to meet at mine afterwards.

I give him a secret kiss before telling him goodbye. He left with Jack and Ben, I guess he came here with him. Soon enough, everyone was running out, pulling me with them towards their cars. I rode with Kyle and Michael; Michael turned on Iggy as a joke, but we were rapping every single word by the time we were in the parking lot.

We were at some steakhouse. It was loud already, the team just added to it, screaming we were the shit. I jumped on Andrew's back, laughing. It was fun, hanging out with those shitheads. I could be loud and not be judge. I loved this. Michael and I made up some three-way handshake with Carter at the table, laughing about how small Michael's hands were. Kyle, who was sat next to Carter, flirted with the waitress with smirks and grins as we dared the niners to do the same.

Ashton texted me, asking when I'd be getting back to mine. As guilty as I felt, I ignored it for now, deciding to reply when I started heading to the school to get my car.