1.0

A/N: I STILL CANT BELIEVE 1K READS WOWOWOWOWOWWO OK. THIS IS A V V SUCKY CHAPTER IM SORRY. BUT ITS LONGER THAN USUAL ENJOY IT.

(Unedited)

The next few days went on as normal, hanging out with all the boys. Calum would bring Carsyn and Michael brought his time match, Kathryn. She was a whole head shorter than Michael, and pretty at that. She had pastel blue hair with blue eyes and slightly pale skin. They were talking and ignoring us the entire time, so Ashton and I got to know Carsyn a little better.

She told us her music taste and said she liked YouTubers also; Joey Graceffa was apparently her favorite, which Ashton freaked out about. Once Michael finally decided to join the conversation, he and Kathryn were confused, asking questions on who people were.

After a bit, Michael and Kathryn left for their date; right after the door closed, we all said judgmental comments about her. "They both have colored hair, so maybe they'll work." Ashton was in an adorable fit of laughter, giggling and smiling at every comment that was said.

Calum and Carsyn ended up falling asleep cuddling each other. Ashton and I went to the kitchen to eat some crisps. Ashton sat on the counter, sitting the bowl in his lap. After a few minutes of eating I see Ashton brushing his hand off on his pants. I put another chip in my mouth before I feel his large hand brushing through my hair. I chew slowly before glancing at him.

He smiles at me before pulling his hand away. "Sorry." I laugh, shaking my head.

-

They all left after a while. My brothers were home, so I ate dinner with them and mum. They started asking me what Ashton and I were going to do in London. I told them about some of the things we have planned before I went to go sleep, or I talked to Ashton over the phone for a few hours, whatever you want to call it.

At about 3, Ashton started a group chat with all of us, Michael, Calum, me, and him.

hey guess what? -CH

niall horan followed me on twitter three days ago -CH

i have neVER SCREAMED SO LOUD -CH

calum are you sure you have a penis -MC

this group thing was a bad idea -AI

I laugh at my idiotic friends, allowing them to ramble themselves out. The text messages continued and got stupider by the minute.

Many sex jokes later, we all decided to shut up so we could sleep.

-

The next week, I couldn't see Ashton. My family was over for my birthday for the day, so we could only text; I missed him insanely.

After many stupid compliments and the elders in my family telling me 'how much I've grown' and such, there was a knock at the door. I open it up, excepting another family member that was at my birth that I don't remember. I smile when I hear it, "Happy birthday, Lukey."

I welcome him inside. He was wearing a The Rolling Stones white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse. He was holding a small velvet box with a bow on top of it. He smiles at me, handing me the box. I chuckle, leading him farther into my home.

He smiles politely at my mother, "Oh, hello, Ashton." He nods, "Hi, Mrs. Hemmings." We both sit on the couch. I look at the box in my hands, "Open it!" Ashton claps slightly. I laugh, opening it. There's a small silver necklace with a guitar as a charm. I'm shocked for a minute, instantly hoping he didn't spend too much on me, before I bite back a smile, taking it out of the box. I stare at it with my mouth agape, before mumbling. "Ashton, I love it." He chuckles, slowly taking the necklace from my hand. He latches it behind my neck, letting it lay on my chest.