2.4

A/N: READ MY NEW FIC, FIX YOU X N.H, BC IM SOOOOO PROUD OF IT.
Luke's P.O.V.
I don't condone wishing death, but I wish the worst for Carter.

Constant jokes about Ashton remind me of the pain, that's still there, buried within fake smiles. I caused this upon myself. I made him mad. I broke him, now he's gone, laughing with Michael on the other side of the cafeteria.
During practice, Michael told me how happy Ashton's acting, and I swear I almost threw up my heart. He's gone. I ran him away.

I'm trying to make friends on the team. So far Andrew's the only person who's not a dick on the team, at least there's one.

-

When I got home, I did the one thing I knew how to do now. I set up my lights and camera, got freshen up, and made a cover. I said a few things, thanking them for 10,000 subscribers and talking about how shocked I was about how fast I got subscribers. I said a quick I love you before turning off the camera.

I sighed, knowing I'd have to make a video talking about Ashton and I's break up, which killed me. They small amount of fans I had loved me and Ashton together. I love me and Ashton together.

I missed him. He didn't miss me.

I didn't change my home screen's background. It was still us before the concert in London, and it made me want to scream. I still look at that picture as us. Like that's what we still are, happy, together, close. I should have suspected that we wouldn't last that long.

I should have done that to him that night. I shouldn't have screamed at him. None of this was his fault, but our splitting was all mine. I told Michael to speak to him about it, which he promises he did. He wouldn't tell me what he said, so it had to be bad.

He joined the art club, I saw. He was standing in the hallway with some of the geeks, and it made Carter laugh harder at him. Michael started ignoring me.

I laid down, spamming him with random jokes like always, and he'd just ignoring me like I never sent anything. I tried to talk to Calum about it, but he always just changed the subject, or complain of a pain somewhere in his body so I'd go get his pills.

They were hiding something.

-

Calum eventually started having problems that worried his doctors. Whether it was his leg giving out, him not being able to move, him falling unconscious, they were scared. I was too.
One day, Ashton and I walked in at the same time to see him. He just smiled at me and gave me a 'hello' as if I was family or something. It made me uncomfortable.

I sat silently next to Calum as they talked. He hasn't changed. He started talking about how one of his new friends who got to meet Louis Tomlinson last year, which made Calum pout.
Ashton was acting like we were back to when he first moved here.

And I hated it.

A/N: I know its short but everyone was mad at me. I've been focusing on Fix You, sorry.