0.4

A/N: If it wasn't obvious, it's staying on Luke's P.O.V. Sorry. So I technically promised my friend Carsyn I'd put her and Calum together.. xD Since the rest of the chapters have been short, here's a really long one. But it kind of sucks but Calum meets his soul-mate so yeah. ^.^

(Unedited)

I sit next to Calum in math, slumping in my chair. I started somewhat fiddling my thumbs. Once Ashton walked in, I sat up and smiled at him, asking the brown-headed boy to move to Ashton's seat. When I finally talked him into it, Ashton stared at me, confused. I smiled, pointing to the seat next to me. He sat down slowly, sending a slight smile to Calum who was staring at him. That reminded me, "Calum, how much longer do you have?" He glances at his watch with a smile, that's a first, "2 hours, 45 minutes, and 50 seconds."

Before I could reply Mr. Leikin walks in and quiets everyone down to start the lesson, I keep glancing at Ashton, whose paying attention to the words on the board. "Ashton," I whisper, causing him to look at me, with a glance to the teacher, I whisper, "Do you think you could come over after school?" He rolls his eyes, "You couldn't ask me this later?" I shrug with a grin, causing him to smile.

"Mr. Hemmings." Ha, fuck. "Would you like to answer the question?" I clear my throat before simply stating, "No." He gives me a shit-eating smile. "Mr. Irwin." Ashton shakes his head, giving the smile back with more sarcasm. "Maybe you two could in detention." I sink in my chair before nodding. I look over to Ashton, who's covering his mouth to keep in a laugh.

-

Once class was finally over, Ashton and I stayed in our seats with a few other students who I didn't even realize were in the class. Calum whispers, "I'm at 2 hours, I really hope you're out by then." He walks out of the room, joining the crowd of teenagers in the hallway, getting lost in the wave.

Ashton's 'doodling' again. I look around at the people again, there's a girl sitting in the back with blue hair and purple highlights. There's a boy sitting next to Ashton with beaded bracelets all the way up his wrists. "Now, I'm going to be in the Teacher's lounge, and if any of you are talking when I get back, you get one more week of detention." Mr. Leikin states sternly, leaving the room. I couldn't keep in the scoff that formed when he walked out of the room.

"Hemmings, I wasn't expecting to see you here," the blue haired girl grinned, walking to me. "I wasn't either, but here I am." I mumble sarcastically, ignoring the glance Ashton gave me. She smiles, sitting on the desk I'm sitting at, causing me to lean back in my chair. "Leave them alone, Jade." After that, with a roll of her eyes she's back to her friends.

I look at Ashton with a smile. He looks at me and sends a gentle one back. "So, about Connor's new video..." He grins, before going into a rant about the new Troyler video, letting out laughs at how little I know about Tyler Oakley, I usually watched British Youtubers.

"So," He looks at me. "Do you play any instruments?" He shrugs, looking at his hands. "I used to play drums..." I smile, "Cool." He nods.

-

Once we get out of there, Ashton pulls out his phone. I grab his wrist and push it down; his wince makes me pull back. "No, I'll walk you home." He looks at me and smiles. "I have to head to Calum's anyway; he's having a panic attack." Ashton chuckles and nods.

The entire walk home, we small talked. "So," he's looking at the ground, "What's your favorite subject so far?" He shrugs, "Science probably." I give him a confused look. "But you said you hated science all of today." He smiles at me. "But why hate the class when I can see you?" I almost choke on my spit, my heart rate speeds up a little and I'm blushing like an idiot. We're quiet the rest of the way home.