0.9

A/N: Thank you to everyone for fangirling in the comments. You guys are adorable. tbh this is a bad chapter but its a filler so.

(Unedited)

Luke's P.O.V.

Friday morning I was greeted by three faces rummaging through my room. I groan, mumbling into the pillow, "What the fuck are you guys doing here this early?" I heard Michael laugh before Ashton spoke, "It's 11 a.m., Lukey." I'm smiling now. Lukey, Lukey, Lukey.

I look at Ashton and send him a cheekily smile. It took me a minute to hear the music play. It was Ashton's favorite song at the moment. Lies by Emma Blackery, a YouTuber he just discovered. He sat at the foot of the bed, along with Calum, while Michael lies over me. I laugh when I see the green color his hair is now. "Michael, your hair is going to fall out." He shrugs, and grins. "It'll fall out, boy." He grins wider at his awful pun.

"Shut up, Michael."

-

We ended up going to Nando's for lunch, talking aimlessly about what we could do this summer; then I remember. "So, Michael," he raises an eyebrow at me, wiping his mouth with the heel of his hand. "When does you time go off?" He looks at his wrist, "2 days."

Ashton ate 2 pieces of chicken with a few chips; Michael and I congratulated him; we were receiving confused looks from Calum as he slowly ate his salad. I forgot we haven't told him. Ashton and I broke off into our own conversation about some Youtubers he just found. WasasbiProductions.

Ashton and I ended up holding hands under the table. He laid his head on my shoulder, leaning on me. He tried to make it look playful, but Michael was grinning at his food and it's obvious it wasn't working. "So, Ashton," Michael smiles; Ashton leans off of me. "Found anyone yet? There are a few girls here with broken timers, also." I squeeze his hand slightly, looking at my food.

"Nah, I think I'm going to wait for a while, you know? Until all of this blows over." Calum grins at us, "Really, no one? You've found no one? What about you, Lukey?" I laugh at that. Ashton does also, but both of us are awkward. "Nope." I shake my head; it was sort of true.

-

Michael and Calum decided to join Ashton and me at my house. Ashton and I ended up 'playfully' cuddling, which Michael just had to make fun of us about. Calum ending up winning, making all of us laugh at Michael who crossed his arms over his chest and looked like an angry 6 year-old.

Calum left the room to answer a call from Carsyn. Michael stopped his pouting and looked at us. "Gettin' comfy, you two?" Ashton nods and giggles before playfully cuddling into my side. He chuckles at us.

Eventually, Ashton fell asleep beside me and Calum left along with Michael. After about 10 minutes of scrolling through Twitter, I turned on the TV to BBC and watched Sherlock for a bit until I felt Ashton moving. I heard him mumble, "What time is it?" His tired voice made me grin at the top of his head as I replied 6:15 just as quietly; he handed me his phone and groggily asked me to text his dad that he's staying the night. Once I do that we walk to my room. Ashton puts in One Direction's newest CD, Midnight Memories. He ended up talking about how talented Josh Devine was. I forgot he was a drummer.

Around 2 A.M., we finally decided to go to sleep. Ashton put on all of the tracks off of Ed Sheeran's soft and slow songs. He cuddled into my side, we fell asleep like that.

In the morning when we were both awake, we both ate a bowl of cereal before cuddling on the couch and watching Dr. Who.

After a few episodes I heard Ashton whisper, "Lukey, what's your middle name?" Every time I hear that nickname, butterflies appear in my stomach and I end up smiling and blushing. After a few seconds of smiling like an idiot, I mumble, "Robert." He nods, "Luke Robert Hemmings." I nod back and chuckle. He leans off of me before stretching. "I better get home, Robert." I pout at him. "I thought I was Lukey?" He laughs at that. "Dad's probably worried about me. I'll Skype you tonight or something." I nod and he stands up, making his way towards the door. I hear him scream, "Bye Robert!" before closing the door.

"Dumbass." I mumble to myself.

A cute one.

-

We did end up Skyping. He told me about a trip he was going on to London and how they had gotten their passports after he got home. He was talking about the things he would do and such. After an hour of him talking about this, he finally said, "Luke, I know this is a lot to ask, but will you go with me, to London? We can celebrate both of our birthdays." I almost choked on my Cheerios which he laughed at. I told him I had a passport but didn't know if my mum would let me be away for that long.

We talked for another hour or two until he decided to go to sleep. I walked into my mum's room to find she was still awake. "Hey, mother, how are you?"

She laughed, "I'm fine, Luke." I lay next to her, cuddling into her side. My 6 foot-something frame making her small 5'6 one look tiny. We talked until 1 a.m. about how my school year was and about how her work was going, etc. Finally, I just decided to ask her. "Mum, I know you're probably going to say no to this, but for Ashton's birthday, which is near mine, he's going to London and he wants me to go... They haven't bought the plane tickets yet, so we could see if we could leave after my birthday so I could be with you on my birthday and..." She silenced me.

I don't think I've ever smiled so fucking wide.

She said yes.

The next morning, I called Ashton to tell him. He was happy too. I wish I could see his reaction. I wish I could see if he smiled that stupid smile where his dimples show, to see if he was jumping up and down. "I'm getting my passport renewed tomorrow." I smiled, looking at my feet. "I was just wondering if we could leave after my birthday. Mum wants me to be with family, you know, blah, blah." He laughed, talking about how his mum was the same way when she was around.

I ignored it and went on as if it was a normal statement for him to say, even though that was the first time ever hearing about his mum's existence. I didn't want to scare him away from telling me more.

Calum came over. Just Calum. It's been the first time he's been around since Ashton moved here and I miss him. Ashton texted me a few times which he let me answer; since he was spamming Niall Horan for a follow on Twitter, completely ignoring Carsyn the entire time. After an hour he started screaming and jumping around screaming, "He followed me! He followed me!"

I missed this; I missed just sitting around watching Calum fangirl (fanboy, whatever, let him kill me.) He hasn't really let this side show of him since him and Carsyn were matched. I forgot Michael, Ashton, and I were the only ones that knew he was a huge fan of them. It's kind of strange not even his time-partner knows.

After he calmed down, we started talking about Ashton. I told him about his disorder, making him promise not to tell him I told. I told him the story he told me, about the physical education incident. Calum look sympathetic by the end.

I changed the subject to the FIFA World Cup. Since I haven't been watching a lot, I let him rant. He left after a while around 7. Ashton and I texted about what we could do in London. He was talking about how he wants to go to the Big Ben and ride on the London Eye. He also said his dad wanted to go look at some museums. I Googled some things to do and found loads, even though I was only searching for an amusement park, and I eventually found one.

The next day, there was, of course, the passport renewing thing, which was just waiting in line to get some things updated. After that, I went to the park to meet up with Michael, Calum, and Ashton. Ashton and I decided to tell them about our trip, which Calum whined about because One Direction were going to be preforming the week that we were there. Ashton grinned, receiving a confused look from all of us.

Ashton held my hand in front of them today, they didn't say anything.

-

Since today was Michael's time day, he left to go get ready. It was obvious he probably didn't want us there since he was apparently 'too punk rock' for his friends to be there for him. So we were left in the park, Ashton talking about what he'd do if they got to meet Niall Horan while they were in London as Calum pouted and whined.

This trip was going to be the best days of my life, to be honest.

A/N: tbh idk why this has over 1k reads judging i'm a sucky writer. but yeah, this was a filler to just add some plot, but calUM GOT A NIALL FOLLOW BEFORE ME ): bye.xx