1.1

A/N: Part of this is obviously based off of John Green's The Fault in Our Stars, so enjoy ig. I had to Google some stuff about London since I've never been there myself so I guess idk if any of this is real omg. WARNING: lashton fluff oooooo and v v long chapter oh and lots of stuff happens in this chapter bye

(Unedited)

"Imagine how many people will be meeting their time partners in London." Ashton shrugs at his dad's comment. Yeah, that was pretty much the first thing said after being in the car for 10 minutes. Ashton had his legs in my lap while I was playing with the lace of his shoe.

He was wearing that Nirvana hoodie he was wearing when we met his first day. He was fiddling with the drawstrings and start bouncing his foot under my touch. "What are you two planning to do, since Ashton doesn't want to go to the museums or anything?" Ashton shrugs again, "Just wander probably, shop for a few things," his voice drops to a mumble, "Look for YouTubers..."

I laugh at that, nodding. "You know, Ashton. Your mother and I were paired in London." I feel Ashton stiffen slightly, "Did you?" He whispers, a slight smile appearing on his face. His father nods, glancing at us in the rearview mirror.

I look at Ashton as he looks out the window, not saying another word for the rest of the drive.

Once we made it to the airport, we checked our bags, went through security and made it to our gate. I sat next to Ashton in one of the leather, uncomfortable chairs. He got out his phone and sent something to Michael over text. I rest my head on his shoulder once he has his phone back in his pocket.

After another 30 minutes or so, the plane started boarding. Ashton and I followed closely behind his father to our seats. I was by the window, Ashton was in the center and Mr. Irwin sat on the end. Ashton started bouncing, mumbling about how excited he was and about how this was his first time on a plane.

He leans over me, looking out the window. I smile at him as the plane starts to go down the runway. As the nose of the plane starts to rise, he starts bouncing again. "Lukey, we're in the air." I hear his soft giggle close to my ear. I look at him once more and see how wide his smile is.

After a bit, he sits down fully again and takes my hand in his. He started playing around on the screen on the back of the chair in front of us. He ends up figuring out how to play a movie when the plane starts to descend. He pouts; he ended up turning on Orange is the New Black anyway.

Once we were off of the plane, we walked to the large windows that show the gates. Ashton and I gazed around the new country. The sky was a bright blue with spots of clouds on it. Ashton grabs my hand, pulling me towards his dad who was looking around a small Brookstone store.

We looked around for a bit, well, his dad did. Ashton and I were too fantasized about play sand to look before we had to go. After we got our things from baggage claim, we went outside. A man in a blue suit and a red tie hailed a taxi for us, telling the driver where we were staying, which is what Mr. Irwin had told him a few moments before.

It was about a 15 minute drive before we pulled in front of the hotel. He helped us get our things out before another man came up and took them from us. He put them on a golden cart and went inside. We followed close behind.

Once we got inside of the large building, Ashton's dad went to go get us checked in, leaving us with the bellman. I had started a conversation with him, asking about some things to do. The only thing Ashton was interested in was his accent.

His dad came back after about 10 minutes to break us away from our conversation. The ride in the lift was silent. Awkwardly silent. Ashton's dad had his own room while Ashton and I were sharing one. (A/N: Kinky.)