1.5

"Okay, boys, I'm going to go into Brook-stone, you guys can go get food."

Ashton was fiddling with his suitcase as we waited in the Nando's line. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, which he is instantly leaned into.

We finally got our food and sat down to eat. He stole a few of my fries when I stole a piece of his chicken. He eventually finished and spent the rest of the time I was eating secretly pecking at my neck and rubbing my knee.

He slowly stopped as his dad walked up. We walked to our gate with our hands intertwined. We received strange looks from a lot of people, which just made me bring him closer.

"I love you." He mumbled once we were sat at the gate. "I love you too, beautifulness."

He chuckled at that. His dad gave us our tickets. Ashton got randomly excited. "Lukey! We have first class!" His dad laughed before nodding. "I'm in coach, so you better feel lucky."

A grin grew across Ashton's face as he looked at me.

-

"These seats are comfy." Ashton said, wiggling around. I had Orange is the New Black on again. He was rubbing my thigh again, which I had finally stopped squirming about. His hand started moving upwards, I started squirming again.

He chuckled before moving his hand. "And I thought I was the whore." I mumbled, making him laugh.

The rest of the flight included eating, chatting with the people in front of us, and cuddling. Once we were 10,000 feet in the air, I connected to the wifi so I can iMessage Calum and Michael on our group chat.

Once the plane started to land, Ashton grip on my hand got looser. I glanced over to see he was frowning towards the window. "We're back in Sydney and school starts next week." He mumbles sadly.

Thanks for the facts.

Shut up, dumbass, he's upset, comfort him.

How?

Jesus fucking Christ, Luke.

I pecked his cheek before pecking his lips.

Oh, wow. So comforting!

Don't get sassy with me.

-

We were eventually at my house getting my suitcase out of the back of the car. Ashton had to walk inside with me which I found adorable. The second we opened the door we were attacked in hugs from Michael and Calum.

Next I hugged Jack and Ben then mum. We invited Ashton's dad in, which he declined, saying him and Ashton needed to get home.

After minutes if pouting they agreed that after dinner, Ashton had to go home. After talking to my mum for a few minutes, we rushed up to my room like usual to talk.

"Ah, I missed the smell of shitty Abercrombie cologne." Ashton laughed as he laid down on my bad. "Ouch." I mocked, making Michael laugh.

We spent the next hour carelessly talking about London and the Where We Are Tour concert until we were called down for dinner. Ashton kept his hand in mine the entire time, rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"So, how was London?" Jack asked with a mouth full of spaghetti. "It was cool." I said nonchalantly, making Ashton laugh. "Cool? You almost cried at One Direction." He grinned. "You have that wrong, you cried during You & I!"

Eventually, dinner was over and I had to walk Ashton home, which Michael and Calum let us do alone. After a probably 10 minute hug, Ashton finally pressed his lips to mine as a goodbye. A passionate goodbye, but a goodbye.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He mumbled, stepping into his house.

"See you tomorrow!" I said, smiling at him as he looked at me. He chuckled before saying a quick 'I love you' and closing the door.

I love you too.