Twenty-Four

Cho held a metal tool over my stomach and I heard the heartbeat on the screen. Wade gasped and leaned in closer. "Is that what you hear all the time?" I nodded happily. "Here's the baby." Cho pointed at a small curled mass and I felt tears well in my eyes. "Our baby." I looked at Wade and I saw the tears spill down his cheeks. "Did you want pictures?" I nodded and she handed me a cloth to wipe the stuff off of my stomach. I grabbed Wade's hand and he leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine quickly. "Our son." He whispered and I laughed quietly. Cho came back with a picture and some bottles of vitamins. "Okay these are natal and prenatal vitamins. They will keep you and the baby healthy. Take one each every 12 hours. With your high metabolism, you'll need to eat twice as much. Make sure no strenuous activity and no sex passed the 2nd month. You'll start showing in a few weeks." She handed me the picture and I looked at with wide eyes. "And no Spiderman until the baby is born." I nodded absentmindedly. I felt my heart swell when I looked at the picture. My own baby.

Wade and I walked into the lounge. Everyone is in there, even Steve and Bucky. Dad looked at us expectantly and I handed him the picture. He smiled, his eyes bright. "Excited?" I nodded and looked at Wade. "Cho gave us very specific orders. Until he is well again, no more Spiderman." Wade looked at me pointedly and I pouted. "That's fine, you'll be better in no time." Wade sat on the couch and I sat on the floor. Wade put the picture into his sweats pocket. I shivered and rubbed my arms. A sweatshirt landed in my lap and I looked away from the TV. Pietro smiled at me and I grinned back, pulling the soft and warm material over my head. I settled back against the couch and absentmindedly rubbed the spot where the baby is.

For about an hour, we all sat in silence. That silence was short lived when Sam started to babble about some irritating nonsense. I turned to Wade and he smiled apologetically. "How can trans people..." I fumbled to stand up, but Wade pulled me into his lap. "It's not worth it." He whispered. I struggled against him and he grabbed my waist, digging his thumbs into my hips. I groaned and relaxed against his chest, crossing my arms and glaring at the wall. "Playing dirty." I muttered lowly and Wade snickered against my neck. "They're an abomination. I don't understand it and I don't think it should be allowed. If you were born one gender, don't try to change it." I growled and sat up straighter. Dad looked at me, concern coating his features. "Pete." Nat warned under her breath and I struggle against Wade again. "Is he okay?" Bucky asked quietly, eyeing me cautiously. I elbowed Wade in the thigh and he let me go, hissing in pain. I flicked my wrist and a small device pulled out of the skin. I pressed down on it and one of my suit's hands materialized over my skin and I pressed down, shooting a web at Sam. It spread over his mouth and he tried to yell passed it. "Peter!" Steve shouted and I flicked my wrist, the suit hand retracting. Wade grabbed me and pulled me into his arms, keeping me there. I smirked proudly and settled into Wade's embrace. "Don't worry, it'll dissolve in about 2 hours. Next time watch your mouth." I snapped and Steve glared at me. "Do you have a solvent?" I shrugged and Dad burst out laughing.

Wade took me upstairs after the whole debacle. Steve tried to ground me, but I told him I'm not his kid after what he did to Dad. That quieted the whole room down and I could've sworn I saw Dad smile. I shut the door and Wade shook his head. "Come on Pete, you could've handled that better." I huffed and collapsed on our bed. "He deserved what he got coming to him." I muttered and rolled over to face the wall. "How long have you had that in your arm?" He got in bed with me, turning me so I could face him. "They were insistent that I had my suit accessible at all times. After learning that I was more than capable of doing it myself, they trusted me to do it. I have in my neck that connects to my entire suit. If I press it.." I pressed my fingers to just over my pulse and the suit encased my entire body from the neck down. "And your mask?" "Karen mask." A second later, I saw Wade through narrowed vision. "Woah, why didn't you use it to get out?" I shrugged and pressed on my neck again, the entire suit going back into their respective places. "I didn't know where I was, they still had that power dampener on me and I was scared of them finding me once I escaped. I'm still scared they'll get me again." I muttered and closed my eyes. Wade tilted my head up and pressed his lips to mine softly. I kissed back and pressed myself to him, wanting to be closer to him. I pulled back and we stared at each other for a little while. I breathed through my nose and Wade leaned down again, his lips hovering just a few centimeters from mine. I huffed impatiently and pressed my lips to his, biting his lip in the process. He groaned softly and pressed one of his legs between mine. "Seeing you flip out on Sam was hot." He muttered against my lips and I breathed out a laugh. "I could've done so much worse."

I gripped his hips and massaged my thumbs into his skin. He flipped us, his lips attaching to my collarbone. He sucked a few hickeys into the pale skin. He moved further down my chest and he attacked my hips with his lips. I groaned and bucked my hips, wanting friction. He held my hips down and sucked a hickey in my v-line. "Wade." I whined and he chuckled against my skin. He came back up to my lips, his eyes dark with lust. He pressed our lips together and he ground our hips together. I tilted my head back and moaned lightly. He attached his lips to my Adam's apple and grazed his teeth over it. I shuddered under his touch and he grinned. "You're so handsome." I turned red and he went back to teasing me. "God dammit Wade just do something." I huffed and he hooked his thumbs under my sweats. "You want these off?" I nodded and he pulled them down my legs and I kicked them off the bed. He pressed his lips to my inner thighs, leaving hickeys in a seemingly random pattern. It drove me crazy nonetheless. He blew on my hard on and I threw an arm over my eyes, trying not to be loud. "F-Fuck."