Nineteen

Peter
We joined everyone for dinner. When we sat down, Wade sat us next to Colossus and the teenage girl with a shaved head. I turned to her and she smiled softly. "I haven't seen him this happy since Vanessa." I, of course, knew who Vanessa was. I smiled and began to eat quietly while Wade talked to the others around the table. "So correct me if I'm wrong, but Peter you're pregnant with your first kid right?" The guy with the scar over his eye asked. My eyes widened and I swallowed the food I had been chewing. "Pete he's from the future. Peter this is Cable." Wade coughed and introduced. "The future? Woah that's so cool!" Cable shrugged. "Pregnant? How could he get pregnant?" Logan demanded and I scooted closer to Wade, we're sitting on a bench. "Dad that's not any of your business." Wade snapped and I poked at my food. "I'm transgender. I take hormones to present myself as a male." I took a bite of food and looked at Warhead. She grinned and gave me a thumbs up. "So Cable, how many kids do I go on to have?" I inquired jokingly. "Well I came from 2068, this being your first...you're 16..." He trails off and I look at Wade, my eyes bright. "From the point I come from, you have at least 6 kids. All of which are immortal from your gene pool." He winks at Wade and I. I grin and tap my hands on Wade's arm excitedly. "Our son's gonna live forever!" Everyone laughs quietly and Wade pats my head lightly. I eat quickly and laugh at some things that are said.

A week passed and I fell even more in love with the place we're at. I walked the halls, no shirt on because of my stitches. "Warhead I swear!" I heard my boyfriend yell and I followed the voice. Warhead began to laugh and I slid into a room with 3 people in it. Wade sat on the floor, his face made up in drag makeup, Warhead and her girlfriend, Yukio are grinning next to him. "Aw baby you look so pretty." Wade looked up and his face burned under all the makeup. "Oh hush you, help me take this off." Warhead handed me her phone and I helped Wade off the floor. I took him to our room and had him sit on the counter. "How much do you like it here?" I snapped a few pictures and set Warhead's phone back on the counter. "I love it here." I whispered and grabbed some makeup wipes from the cabinet. I wiggled between Wade's legs and he crossed his legs behind my back, closing me in.

"You're so handsome." I blushed and reached up, wiping the lipstick off of Wade's lips. He put his hands on my waist and pressed his lips to mine. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. He pulled back and pressed open kisses against my jaw. He bit the spot under my chin and I moaned. He grinned against my neck and began attacking that one spot, most definitely leaving a dark hickey. I could heal them if I wanted, but I don't want to. "God the things I'd do to you." He muttered lowly, blowing air on the hickey he just made. I shuddered and gripped his shirt tighter. "What's stopping you?" I asked and Wade pulled away, looking in my eyes. "Are you sure?" I nodded and he grabbed the abandoned makeup wipe, wiping away the rest of the makeup. He picked me up and carried me into our bedroom. "Wade!" Someone called and Wade chewed on his lip. "Not now!" He called back and closed our door, locking it.

I couldn't take it anymore, I reached up and grabbed his face, pressing my lips to his hungrily. He responded quickly and shifted me so that I had my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. He pressed my back against the wall by the door and took dominance. We kissed for awhile before we needed air and I pressed my lips to his neck. I sucked hickeys in random places and Wade played with my sweats. "I've missed you so much Pete." He whispered huskily and I pulled back with a small smile. "I missed you every single day. I would've lost my mind had I lost hope." Wade kissed me, passionately and slowly. He dragged his lips to my jaw and back to my neck. I rested my head against the wall, biting my lip so that I didn't moan too loud. I tugged at his shirt and he pulled away from me, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it somewhere. He walked us to the bed and set me down gently, his lips just inches from mine. He seemed to be searching for something and it seemed he didn't find it. He pressed his lips to mine and I rotated my hips against his. He groaned into the kiss and bit my lip. I continued doing it and his hands gripped my hips, moving me in a motion that seemed to be getting him off. "F-Fuck Pete." With my strength, I flipped us and pressed my lips to his neck. I pressed my hips to his and he moaned breathlessly. "I never knew you had it in you." He joked between breaths. I smirked and put my hands by either side of his face. "I prefer to be the one on the bottom." His cheeks turned red and I kissed down his chest, moving my hips in a circular motion.
"Fucking hell Peter just do something." I chuckled and hooked my fingers under his sweats. He watched as I slipped the pants and his boxers down his legs. "Fuck."

I rolled off of him and laughed breathlessly. "You told me you never wanted a dick." I turned to face him and smiled softly. "I didn't want one because they didn't work, you couldn't get it up." He put his hand on my waist, kneading the skin lightly with his fingers. "Then how did you...?" I put my head on his chest and my leg between his legs. "Shapeshifting. One of the many experiments." He pressed his cheek to the top of my head and his hand moved to my stomach, tapping a beat against the skin. "Is he okay?" I put my hand over where the baby is and felt the soft heartbeat. "I can still feel his heartbeat." Wade intertwined our fingers and I sighed in content. "I love you." I whispered and Wade pulled me closer to him, no space between us. "I love you so much, I love the both of you." My eyes drooped and I yawned. "Get some sleep handsome."