Ten

Wade
I woke up the next morning. My head pounded and I stood up. The memories came back and tears pricked my eyes. I need to tell his family. I grabbed my mask, slipping it over my head. In my hand, I have his mask and his aunt's ring, the one he slipped into my hand when he kissed me goodbye.

I reached the compound and I ran inside, pulling my mask off. I got to the lounge and felt my heart break as everyone sat around normally. They must've thought he was with me all night. I leaned against the wall and fell apart, my head in my hands. "Wade! Where's Pete?" I tossed the two things on the floor and grit my teeth. "Someone fucking took him!" Everyone jumped up and I turned, punching the wall and denting it. "What do you mean took him?" "I mean someone held a gun to both our heads and told him if he didn't come willingly they'd shoot me. They put a dampener collar on him, let him say goodbye and dragged him away from me." Tears fell down my cheeks and sank to the floor. I felt like my whole world crash. The same damn thing happened with Vanessa. "Where did they take him?" I shrugged and angrily wiped away my tears. "I tried to grab him and they shot me in the head." My voice cracked and Nat sank down to the floor. She pulled me into her arms and I sobbed into her shoulder.

Peter
Tears streamed down my face as a collar snapped around my neck. "Power dampener." The husky voice announced. I heard rustling, the blind fold prevented me from seeing anything and I felt utter and total fear. I can't fight back, I don't have my strength. "Peter relax." My body only tensed when a hand pressed against my thigh. "I've been waiting to do this ever since your aunt died. How shameful we couldn't reach you, you would've been mine long ago. But better late than never right?" I shuddered and the hand tightened its grip on my leg. I gritted my teeth in pain.

Suddenly I was picked up and thrown onto a hard, yet bouncy surface. A bed. My hands remained tied behind my back and I hissed when I moved them against the bonds. "Don't struggle young one, you'll only make it worse." I heard a buckle click and my brain went into panic mode. Tears fell faster and when the bed jerked with movement, my sobs came faster and heavier. I'm having a panic attack, but I knew that wouldn't stop my attacker. If they wanted me, they could have me as much as they wanted. My attacker gripped my hips and with a swift movement, my clothes are pooled at my ankles.

I lay in pain, my lungs in pain from the panic attack and the inability to breathe. The rest of my body is covered in unwanted marks and bruises. I wished for death. My power wouldn't save me now and I found peace in that. My attacker left and I managed to untie the bonds around my hands. With that, I slipped the blindfold over my head, letting it pool around my neck. The room around me is destroyed. Needles lay about and dead critters decomposed on the floor. I felt a new wave of hysteria bubble up. I just want Wade.

3rd
Wade sat on the couch in shock. It really hit him that the second love of his life is gone. Tony had taken it really hard, as soon as he heard, he left the compound and began to search relentlessly. Steve put out an Amber Alert and everyone else warned various teams around the country. Soon the Xmen, Guardians, and SHIELD knew he was kidnapped. Everyone went in teams, searching for the missing boy. They spent hours looking, but nothing ever came up.

Peter
I don't know how long I sat in that bed, but when the door opened, I pulled my legs to my chest in the fetal position. "What a surprise." The person stepped into the room and I recognized him as one of the men that killed my aunt May. "Don't come near me." My voice hitched and I shook with fear. "I only want to help you Peter." Whimpers fell passed my lips and I backed up in the bed, my back eventually hitting the headboard. The man watched with silent amusement. "Let's see. Peter Parker, born female, raised male. Came out age 12, started hormone treatment at 14, surgery at 15. Lost parents at 5, Uncle Ben at 9, Aunt May at 15. Spiderman at 14, adopted at 15 by Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Boyfriend to Wade Winston Wilson. Am I forgetting anything?" Bravery coursed through me, "Yeah...go to hell." The man sneered and he threw something. That something impaled my shoulder, causing me to scream in pain.

"Don't talk back again you understand?" I nodded and put a hand to my left shoulder. My purple blood leaked out and onto my fingers. "Why? Why did you take me?" The man grinned mischievously. "You were always our target Mr. Parker. Your aunt was just a casualty. Should've been quicker." Guilt built in my stomach and I blew out a shaky breath. "What are you going to do?" The man's grin grew wider. "You will become our pet."