49.

"You taking forever

"You taking forever." Jay blurted, standing in the doorway of the bathroom where Beyoncé was fixing her hair.

He was quiet for the most part, but it's been over an hour and she still wasn't done.

She ran her hands through her curls and let it fall in place like it was suppose to do. She ignored her husband's glare as she sprayed the Spritz to keep her hair in place.

"Dramatic." She mumbled while unplugging the flat irons. Jay gave himself a final look in the mirror before walking out of the bedroom, hoping she was behind him.

It's been a month since their honeymoon and everything was pretty much back to normal. They were still receiving wedding gifts from their family and friends, and gifts for their daughter also.

Alani was now four months old and had discovered her feet. She was always putting her feet in her mouth now.

She was also learning to roll over on her own, which was pretty scary for them both as parents. Beyoncé looked as if she had seen a ghost when she first noticed Alani rolling over.

"I'm ready to see my baby." She said as she carefully walked down the stairs. Jay was already at the bottom waiting for her as she came down.

Kelly was currently babysitting Alani as the couple went out to dinner. At four months, Alani wasn't doing much so Kelly didn't mind keeping her.

"I'm right here, what you mean?"

Rolling her eyes, she made it to the bottom of the staircase and gripped his chin before kissing his lips.

"You know I don't fuck with you like that. I was talking about my other baby."

Jay grinned and slapped her ass on the way out. He couldn't help himself sometimes, especially now that she was even thicker than before.

"I'll remember that. Walk to the restaurant then."

She glared at him as he opened the passenger door for her, "If you ever make me walk anywhere, you'll never hear from me again."

Jay sucked his teeth as he hopped into the driver seat of the Rolls Royce he had bought for her.

He adjusted the seat and looked over at her, "Chill, you know I wouldn't do that. I haven't done that since high school."

He laughed thinking back on the time he made a chick walk home after he fucked her.

"Whew, those days were crazy in the city." He murmured.

Hearing that made Beyoncé look at him strangely. Their eyes met and he gave her a soft smile while she just shook her head.

"So obviously my husband had no manners back then."

"Treat a hoe like a hoe." He said with a shrug as he drove off.

Beyoncé sucked her teeth, "She was someone's daughter, sister, fr—"