12.

Beyoncé stared out the window of Jay's private jet, enjoying the scenery underneath her

Beyoncé stared out the window of Jay's private jet, enjoying the scenery underneath her. This was her second time flying private and she still wasn't used to the luxury.

Jay sat across from her, laid across the two seats that connected together. He was scrolling through his phone, unbeknownst to Beyoncé staring him down.

It had been a comfortable silence between the two for the past thirty minutes since Jay was back and forth on the phone handling business for his birthday party.

His birthday was in less than 24 hours and Beyoncé still had no clue what to give him. She didn't know what to give someone that had everything.

Even though Jay said he didn't want her to give him anything, she'll feel bad if she didn't. He was always buying her something and now it was time to return the favor.

"I've never been to New York before." She said, breaking the silence.

"You'll enjoy it," Jay said, "Or you'll completely hate it. It's really no in between."

She smiled and looked out onto the water as they got ready for landing. Once they were on the ground, Jay grabbed their bags as she got off the jet and headed to the Escalade waiting for her.

She hopped in being met with his driver and assistant, Sam.

"Hey." Beyoncé greeted. She had no clue who they were and had no clue if they knew who she was. Jay soon joined her and introduced the three.

Sam smiled at Beyoncé before looking at Jay, "So all of your meetings for tomorrow has been canceled, but Mr. Tom Ford did insist on meeting you for breakfast."

Jay shook his head, "I got plans. Cancel."

Sam looked down at her iPad and nodded, "Okay, done. Anything else?"

"That's all for now."

Beyoncé looked at him and smiled a little. She couldn't believe that he had just turned down food with the legendary Tom Ford. She didn't know if she needed to knock some sense into him, or if that was just normal.

After almost an hour driving around, they finally made it to his second home — his largest home.