47.

Ain't no one like you
That makes me wanna kiss like you
Nobody ever could handle this like you
For anybody askin' the game is over
__________
wedding day

"My nerves are getting the best of me." Beyoncé said nervously. She let out a deep breath as the makeup artist finished her face.

It seemed as if every time she looked at the clock, time jumped an hour.

It was now 12pm, and her wedding was due to start in exactly two hours.

"Girl, you'll be just fine!" Her mother said, using the toothbrush to properly lay her edges. Thankfully, she didn't have to find a hairstylist since her mother was a professional in that area.

Jay's aunt, Pam smiled as she watched Beyoncé get her makeup done. "What has you so nervous?" She asked, "You know Jay is just as happy to marry you."

Beyoncé sighed, "I know. I guess I'm more so worried about tripping or anything like that. I know I'll never forget it if I did."

Everyone in the room laughed as she nervously squeezed the beauty blender her makeup artist had given her as a stress ball.

"I think you should take a shot." Casandra suggested, making Kelly and Mama Tina smack their lips.

Beyoncé laughed, "You know what Cas, that don't sound too bad. I know you'll find a way to drink at any event."

She was finally able to open her eyes after her makeup artist set her face with the setting spray. The first person her eyes focused on was her daughter Alani sitting quietly in Pam's arms.

"Look at mommy's baby, just sitting there like a big girl. Look at her."

Everyone smiled and looked towards Alani who was looking around the room wondering why everyone was staring at her.

In a matter of seconds, her bottom lip poked out and she was in a fit of tears.

"Aw, come to mommy!" Beyoncé said, sitting up to grab her. Thankfully, she wasn't in her dress just yet so she had time to sit around and chill.

Beyoncé could feel her nerves wash away as she held her daughter. It seemed as if she always felt better when Alani was around.

It amazed her how she could love someone so much more than herself. She wouldn't trade the enjoyment of being a mother for nothing in the world.

She looked around the room at everyone as they scrambled around getting ready.

She stared at the clock once more and saw it was only fifteen minutes after 12, so she relaxed a little and played around with Alani.

"Your phone is over here vibrating!" Tina said, grabbing Beyoncé and looking at who had just sent her a message, "And the name is Baby so I think it's Jay. You two shouldn't be chit chatting."

Beyoncé shook her head at her mother as her little sister, Solange handed her the phone. She couldn't help but to smile as she read Jay's message.

Baby
I bet you look so good right now. I can't wait to see you.
received, 12:17pm

Beyoncé blushed as she read over the message. They kept things traditional and decided to not have any contact at all the day leading up to the wedding.