45.

three months later
July 7th

Beyoncé stood in front of the full body mirror located in her walk-in closet staring at herself

It's been more than a few months since she last found herself getting dressed to go out.

Since having her daughter, she spent most of her time at home being bored. With it being just a week before her wedding, her friends figured it was the perfect time to go out and have fun.

Hearing little noises, she walked back into her bedroom to see Alani laying peacefully on the bed playing with the remote.

Beyoncé decided not to bother her since she was quiet for the first time in a long time. She made sure the pillows surrounded her just in case she started rolling over.

Going back into her closet, she hummed the lyrics of Summer Walker that was currently stuck in her head.

As she applied the gloss to her lips once more, she could hear heavy footsteps and knew her baby was home.

Jay walked into their bedroom and instantly went to his daughter. After being away for a few hours, he had missed her more than ever.

Being a father was the best title he could ask for and at three months, Alani already had him wrapped around her little finger.

"Hey princess," he greeted, picking her up and kissing her face as she reached for him, "Daddy missed you ma. You missed me?"

Alani made cooing noises while staring at him. She began to smile and Jay took that as a yes.

Knowing Beyoncé was in the closet, Jay walked in and immediately frowned seeing what she was dressed in.

"Where you going?" He questioned, "Looking like that?"

She turned towards him and Jay got a great look at her face. He couldn't deny how beautiful she were, but her outfit of choice threw him for a loop.

"Well hi Shawn." Beyoncé said sarcastically. She placed a soft kiss on his lips, being sure not to mess up her own lips.

With Alani in his arms, he stared Beyoncé up and down to get a better look at her.

He was amazed to see her dressed seeing that she spent most of her time in sweats and a tee-shirt. All he was worried about was where she was going.

"You gonna tell me where you going?"

She reached for her phone that was on the charger to be sure she didn't miss Kelly or Casandra's call. Seeing that they haven't called her yet, she put her phone back down and stared back at Jay.

"The girls and I are going out. It's my last week being single, so you know.."

Jay sucked his teeth, "No, I don't know. You're not single so get that shit out of your vocabulary."