22.

"Please tell me y'all left the house already." Kelly rushed soon as Beyoncé answered her phone.

"Um," she said, looking over at Jay who was just now sliding back on his pants from when they first had gotten dressed, "We about to lift off in a second." She lied.

Truthfully, her and Jay was suppose to be on the jet heading out of the country at that exact moment but one thing eventually led to another.

Almost two hours later and they were just now leaving their home.

"Thank goodness!" Kelly emphasized, "We just landed at LAX and about to get on the other plane. Y'all be safe."

Beyoncé slipped back on her leggings and grabbed her shirt off the bed, "Okay love! Be safe, I'll text you."

Soon as the call ended, Beyoncé was giving Jay a glare. He was now fully dressed, playing in his hair when he noticed Beyoncé staring at him.

"What you looking like that for?"

She shook her head and bypassed him to grab the rest of her things, "We were already late and you made us extra late."

He shrugged, "You could've always said no, but did you?"

They had a stare off and she rolled her eyes at him all while twisting her phone charger around her finger.

"Let's just go baby. Kelly and Tim already in LA and I know your pilot has been waiting on us for hours."

They were going on a week long trip to Bora Bora with Kelly and Tim. It would be their first group trip with their boyfriends so both Kelly and Beyoncé was overly excited.

Since Jay's test results came back negative for any sexually transmitted disease, he had sex with Beyoncé every chance he could get.

She held out for almost a month being completely truthful to herself. She didn't want to risk catching anything after his drunken mistake so she made sure he got checked before touching her again.

The drive to his jet was a quick ten minutes. Once they were all settled in, they took off to their next destination.

Jay laid back on the bed of his jet with Beyoncé straddling his lap. She kissed down his neck, making sure she left her mark.

"Mmmmh," she moaned against his lips as they kissed, "Baby, are you excited?"

He chuckled and opened one eye to look at her. "Excited for?"

"Because it's Bora Bora. Finally a place you haven't been. This will be our first time going somewhere together that we both are unfamiliar with."

He yawned and shrugged a little, "As long as you excited, I'm excited."

She rolled her eyes staring down at his wet lips from her lip gloss. "You are never excited for anything. You're so boring."

He busted out laughing, pulling her body closer to his. Once they were close enough, he kissed her lips while she slowly rotated her hips on him.

"I said I'm excited if you're excited. Don't start."

He rubbed on her ass, looking into her eyes as he did so.

"Cool, I'll let it go but it needs to be addressed. I don't like your nonchalant attitude."

"Cool," he said, mocking her, "We can address it later but not now. We on vacation so good vibes only."

She sighed and hopped off his lap. Putting his hand inside his pants to control his dick, he watched her walk around the small room.

She thought it was pretty interesting that his jet was like a smaller house.